THE Best Breakfast :)

Options
sarahmcxx
sarahmcxx Posts: 4 Member
Hi, a couple of months ago I purchased 'Fit Girls Guide' (which is really good btw) and I just wanted to share the overnight fridge oats recipe cos I'm addicted!

I've uploaded the recipe but you can change what fruit you put in, I buy frozen mixed berries. This is such a quick and easy recipe, take about a minute and shove it in the fridge. I take it for my breakfast at work & keeps me full for ages. Not got bored of it yet :)

0s3ss861zhci.jpg

Enjoy <3 x

Replies

• jennytwohands
    jennytwohands Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I confess I live off variations of overnight oats - love them. My current fav is rasberry chia pudding with coconut and kiwi...http://www.greenkitchenstories.com/chia-raspberry-breakfast/
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    I love overnight oats!
  • sarahmcxx
    sarahmcxx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @jennytwohands looks amazing!! X
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    It's probably too dense, but it doesn't hurt to ask: has anyone tried this with steel cut oats?
  • 23susu23
    23susu23 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I just made a couple using frozen blueberries. I'll try it in the morning.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I did find this for steel cut: www.marinmamacooks.com/2013/06/easy-overnight-steel-cut-oats/
  • kellyship17
    kellyship17 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! I had never heard of them, but I just tried them for breakfast today, and they are amazing! Even my boyfriend liked them (he didn't even notice the plain yogurt!)
  • annl321
    annl321 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I really can't imagine that cold oatmeal would be good but since everyone on the internet is raving about it being so wonderful I plan to give it a chance. I do love my hot oatmeal. Of course kale chips were the rage not long ago and
    I was not impressed with them. LOL
  • dklibert
    dklibert Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Check out The Yummy Life blog. She has tons of recipes for overnight oats too.