Kentucky?

Options
kelsey054
kelsey054 Posts: 110 Member
I have been on this site for a week now, and have not seen anybody from Kentucky except me... I guess all the kentuckian's are off eating KFC (:
But forreal any KY people?

Replies

• Bigmomma0u812
    Bigmomma0u812 Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm from Kentucky, and I know 3 other ladies that are on here from Kentucky too. I think I've seen a few other Ky people but I didn't add them as friends. We're here!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I dream of meeting someone from Hamlin. I write a young adult horse racing series, and the farm is in Hamlin, KY
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I am not from "Kentucky" per say but I am not far away! I am just on the other side of the bridge in Indiana. I work in Kentucky lol.
  • 38Gigi38
    38Gigi38 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm in South Eastern Kentucky.
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Ft Knox area here . . .you are right, I haven't seen too many KY people on the boards.
  • Teenamarie_36
    Options
    Brandenburg, Kentucky here! Been on MFP one month tomorrow!!!
  • TCrawford70
    TCrawford70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Not from Kentuckybut lived in Bowling Green for 10yrs. and my husband is from Franklin. His family stilllives there. We are in SD now.
  • nikibob
    nikibob Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    i'm from eastern kentucky, about 20 mins south of morehead and i'm very near to completing my goal!
  • kelsey054
    Options
    Not from Kentuckybut lived in Bowling Green for 10yrs. and my husband is from Franklin. His family stilllives there. We are in SD now.
    I'm very close to BG. Glasgow here(:
  • kelsey054
    Options
    i'm from eastern kentucky, about 20 mins south of morehead and i'm very near to completing my goal!
    Great Job! Keep up the good work.
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am from Kentucky. I have like 5 people on my friends list that are also from Kentucky!!!
  • PaulShamhart
    Options
    I am from Lexington, but do not use the boards often. Still, the more friends we have on our lists, the more sources for encouragement we all find on the road to our perfect weights. Feel free to add me and drop a line anytime.
  • Kacky641
    Kacky641 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am from Kentucky and proud of it LOL. I have started on my weight loss journey and welcome friends to help motivate me!!
  • DarinF4
    DarinF4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm in Louisville. I was trying to ask all of you to be my friend on here, but I can only do 5 every 10 minutes is what the board told me. I will get the rest of you eventually! I just think it's cool to connect with people from the same area. Look forward to this journey with all of you!
  • Narvinye
    Options
    Hello! I'm from Lexington, KY and would love to have more friends from KY on MFP!
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Louisville area, feel free to add me!
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I'm in Richmond!

And may I report that I am probably the only person in the Commonwealth that can't stand KFC, biscuits and gravy (I don't care how good your mamaw makes them . . .) or country ham.
  • patiencez2
    patiencez2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Oh I am From Kentucky and no KFC here lol. I am from Jeffersonville Ky.
    Been On MFP for a few months now. Can't say I have met anyone from KY either.
    Hello Everyone!
  • mamieblueeyes
    mamieblueeyes Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm here and from Kentucky :)
  • alikat5544
    alikat5544 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I live in Northern KY, 5 minutes from Cincinnati. Looks like I am one of the few "Northerners" :happy: