how much protein?! help!

Options
nikipb1
nikipb1 Posts: 33 Member
Hi guys I'm on a calorie deficit, taking in 1500 a day, I'm looking to become lean, and I'm strength training. How much protein should I be trying to take in daily?! Had anyone else got a daily intake of around 1500 that could add me to share diaries. I'm needing help with my meal planning x

Replies

• AmZam05
    AmZam05 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I aim for about 1 gram per pound of bodyweight but obviously it's not going to be exact every time. I weigh 155 and my protein is between 140-150g most days.

I eat up to 1800/day but you're welcome to add me to check out my food diary. I also try to get most of my protein from food and not rely on powders so hopefully I can be a good recipe resource for you :)
  • nikipb1
    nikipb1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    AmZam05 wrote: »
    I aim for about 1 gram per pound of bodyweight but obviously it's not going to be exact every time. I weigh 155 and my protein is between 140-150g most days.

I eat up to 1800/day but you're welcome to add me to check out my food diary. I also try to get most of my protein from food and not rely on powders so hopefully I can be a good recipe resource for you :)

I will do that thank u. I'm 118 pounds and my allowance is 1500 non training days, I'm looking to become lean and toned x