dhp04 Posts: 3 Member
do u?
how do u connect it with this site?

they are amazing watches. :)

Replies

• nancypnurse
    nancypnurse Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I connected through my phone. I have the vivofit Connect app on my phone, as well as the Fitness Pal. When I open the connect app on my phone, then hit "sync" on my watch (by holding down the button on the right, until it says "sync"), it sends the info to both sites.
  • mlboyer100
    mlboyer100 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have the Garmin VivoSmart I connect through my iPad or iPhone using the Garmin Connect app. I got mine about 3 months ago and still learning how to use it. This is my first, full-feature fitness band so I'm having to go through a learning curve.
  • TracyV125
    TracyV125 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have a Garmin Forerunner 10 which I have to plug into the computer to synch my runs. But I have the Connect app on my phone. I believe it was the app that asked me if I wanted to link to MFP. It works great. Just remember to keep your weight up to date on the watch so you get a true calorie burn reading.
  • scottb81
    scottb81 Posts: 2,538 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    The mechanics depend on the model of watch, if you sync through your phone or computer, etc.

The basics are to link Garmin Connect and MFP. If you're on a computer, this is possible through the "APP" tab on the top of MFP. On the app, the connection is made via the "Apps & Devices" tab in the pulldown menu.
  • Jesuisyasi
    Jesuisyasi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have Garmin Vivosmart, loving it.
    I connect it through my phone and also my laptop, very easy to setup, and it synchs automatically with GC and MFP.