Back again

Options
Hi all I've tried to lose weight using this before but really lack will power any tips greatly welcomed

Replies

• Phylliciadenton22
    Phylliciadenton22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We can help each other make a plan n see how we can help each other
  • fat2finPaul
    fat2finPaul Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sounds good.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Often people set themselves up to fail by choosing a food/exercise plan that is too rigorous to be sustainable. I have only a few rules for myself: 1. Don't do anything today that I can't do forever. 2. Only eat food that is really delicious. 3. Avoid labeling food as bad or good.
  • fat2finPaul
    fat2finPaul Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The only way I've found that works to lose weight is on the cereal diet. Weetabix for breakfast and lunch and then about 1000 calories for tea but it's so so so SO BORING and as soon as I stop I put the weight back on
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Stay away from the fads. They are not a sustainable way to live. Be honest about what you log every day, and get moving. I've dropped over 100 pounds in four years by moderation (I don't deny myself anything, I just try to be smart about it), and exercise. No, it's not easy. But it is so worth it!
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Often people set themselves up to fail by choosing a food/exercise plan that is too rigorous to be sustainable. I have only a few rules for myself: 1. Don't do anything today that I can't do forever. 2. Only eat food that is really delicious. 3. Avoid labeling food as bad or good.

This is a great attitude!!!