what can I do to loss fat around hip and thigh?

Options
Ri_thae
Ri_thae Posts: 1 Member
edited May 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
5'2.5" my weight goal is 105. Now is 112... I wanna lean n tone... i love muscle... but now my thight is so big and can see those ugly cellulite... :(

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    you can't spot reduce. You just have to lose the fat everywhere.

If you want to work the leg/butt muscles walk, run, bike, lift heavy weights doing squats, Deadlifts, hip thrusts and glute bridges.
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    It doesn't work that way.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    drop body fat
    lift progressively heavier
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Lift weights with compound movements and work hard. You can't spot reduce your body fat, so you'll need to focus on getting leaner overall. You can do it. It just takes time and consistency.
  • jessicatombari
    jessicatombari Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    How are your thighs "so big" if youre 112lbs and 5ft 2.5inch? What is their measure?
  • ciacyrus29
    ciacyrus29 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    When you find out something that actually works on how to lose in your midsection and thighs, please let me know.
  • ruthanne778
    ruthanne778 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    just a little FYI....the weight that you carry around your hips and thighs is the last your body lets go of and is the hardest to lose. You will have to reduce your overall body fat to truly make a dent and even then....you may not like everything that you see.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    you can't spot reduce. You just have to lose the fat everywhere.

If you want to work the leg/butt muscles walk, run, bike, lift heavy weights doing squats, Deadlifts, hip thrusts and glute bridges.

that