Low Calorie & Low Carb drinks at Starbucks?

Options

Replies

• JillianRN527
    JillianRN527 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Skinny vanilla latte! It comes non fat milk, sugar free syrup, and no whip!
  • mynameisoliverqueen
    mynameisoliverqueen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Twinings - Everyday Tea, 250 ml tea with 30ml semi skimmed milk, no sugar (at Costa but will be same for all tea of same) is 15 calories & 1 carbs. I am a coffee junkie but when out I always have a pot of tea (2 cups for half the price of a coffee!)
  • SkinnyWannabeGal
    SkinnyWannabeGal Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I rarely drink coffee, but when I do, it's usually from Starbucks. I like to get either a tall nonfat mocha, lightly sweetened iced green tea or nonfat latte with a bit of cinnamon sprinkled on top (w/ a tiny bit of sugar or honey sometimes). I used to get the iced nonfat matcha green tea latte, but even when I get it "unsweetened", it still tastes too sweet to me. They must have a lot of sugar mixed into their green tea powder.
  • mallory5385
    mallory5385 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I tried something I've never had before. I had a venti skinny cinnamon dolche iced coffee. Made with nonfat milk and sugar free cinnamon dolche syrup. It's not as sweet as a frappucino but it's still really really good! 17 carbs and 110 calories! I should try it u guys! And thank for all ur feedback!
  • mallory5385
    mallory5385 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    U*
  • sciencenovice
    sciencenovice Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I tried something I've never had before. I had a venti skinny cinnamon dolche iced coffee. Made with nonfat milk and sugar free cinnamon dolche syrup. It's not as sweet as a frappucino but it's still really really good! 17 carbs and 110 calories! I should try it u guys! And thank for all ur feedback!

I'm going for this next time I'm there! I'm burnt on Americanos
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    DebzNuDa wrote: »
    I am addicted to Starbuck but, I brew my own (had the beans espresso grounded at Starbuck)

Starbucks - Espresso Roast Coffee, 1 cup 5 1 0 0 0 0
    Spice - Ground Cinnamon, 1 tsp 5 1 0 0 1 1
    Lactaid 2 % Lowfat Milk - Milk, 0.5 cup 65 7 3 4 0 63
    Truvia - Nature's Calorie-free Sweetener, 1 packet (3.5g) 0 3 0 0 0 0 Ice

Total: 75 12 3 4 1 64
    Per Serving: 75 12 3 4 1 64

I think it's pretty yummy. (I add the cinnamon to the hot coffee to mix it then add the ice and milk. If you add it to cold drink it will never mix well)

i do this too
    besides from buying regular a (skinny) cappuccino. Depends on my left over calories.

But what i do also is make with the Starbucks coffee really strong coffee. Really strong
    And freeze this as ice cubes. And make from those ice cubes a iced coffee ( with or without milk and a flavor all depends on what my little heart desires at that moment lol)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Anyone know of any drinks at starbucks that is low in calories and carbs? The lowest I found was the Iced Skinny Mocha 100 cal and 12 carbs for a grande (medium). Any suggestions?

I love my decaf misto with coconut milk. 80 calories for a large.
  • owensy12
    owensy12 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Grande Skinny Latte for me. Or Venti if it's my free reward!

Sometimes add a shot of hazelnut. Not the sugar-free version as I can't stand it!
  • throoper
    throoper Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I just get a plain skim milk latte - 100 calories for 12 ounces and 130 for 16. No carbs really except for what's in skim milk.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    Starbucks best kept secret -- you can get a regular brewed coffee (under $2 for a tall) and just add nonfat milk and sweetener yourself. It's better coffee than Dunkin Donuts, too. The cheapest and lowest cal thing you can get. I get one every day, either hot or iced while I watch my students spend $5 for 500 calorie drinks.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    If you're limiting carbs, do not use their coconut milk, it has additional cane sugar added to it.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Regular coffee, 2T of Half and Half. 40 cal, and delicious.

But, then, I find sweetened beverages to be gross in general, so your mileage may vary.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
  • DebzNuDa
    DebzNuDa Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    DebzNuDa wrote: »
    I am addicted to Starbuck but, I brew my own (had the beans espresso grounded at Starbuck)

Starbucks - Espresso Roast Coffee, 1 cup 5 1 0 0 0 0
    Spice - Ground Cinnamon, 1 tsp 5 1 0 0 1 1
    Lactaid 2 % Lowfat Milk - Milk, 0.5 cup 65 7 3 4 0 63
    Truvia - Nature's Calorie-free Sweetener, 1 packet (3.5g) 0 3 0 0 0 0 Ice

Total: 75 12 3 4 1 64
    Per Serving: 75 12 3 4 1 64

I think it's pretty yummy. (I add the cinnamon to the hot coffee to mix it then add the ice and milk. If you add it to cold drink it will never mix well)

i do this too
    besides from buying regular a (skinny) cappuccino. Depends on my left over calories.

But what i do also is make with the Starbucks coffee really strong coffee. Really strong
    And freeze this as ice cubes. And make from those ice cubes a iced coffee ( with or without milk and a flavor all depends on what my little heart desires at that moment lol)

Oh , such a great idea! My little friend, I can always count on you for great recipes and ideas. You always make sure it's healthy AND yummy!!
  • rcontr7
    rcontr7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Give this a try: Grande iced coffee with two pumps of sugar free mocha. I used to ALWAYS need milk in my coffee but the sugar free mocha is kind of creamy anyway. Or at least I convince myself it is. I have everyone in my office subbing out their high calorie lattes for this and it's delicious! I try and consume as few artificial sweeteners as possible but this is my (semi) guilty pleasure. Yum!
  • Angel_Grove_
    Angel_Grove_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Coffee with skim milk and sugar free syrup (hazlenut, caramel, some others, I think). If you don't put a ton of milk in it (like 2 Tbsp or less), you could get away with less than 20 cals.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    coffee with a splash of milk
  • allyphoe
    allyphoe Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You can try 2 scoops of matcha in ice water from starbucks. Very low calorie and I don't think any carbs. Tastes just like tea and it gives you a lot of energy throughout the day.

25 calories per scoop, all of which are from carbs and most of which are from sugar. Sugar is just full of energy. :)

I get unsweetened iced red passion tea. It's mostly hibiscus / jamaica, which is relatively sweet-tasting.

• luisgerry16
    luisgerry16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If you're limiting your carbs I've found that the Grande Sugar Free Cinnamon Dolce Latte with Heavy Whipping Cream instead of milk works wonders for me. I asked for an additional espresso shot since I like a strong coffee flavor and it's sugar free and since you switch the milk to heavy cream you loose all the carbs too. I believe overall it's like 2grams vs 17g or 19 g on the normal skinny version.