High protein recipes??

Options
as4p
as4p Posts: 6 Member
Looking for easy recipes that are high in protein but have great flavor! I can barely cook so that's why it needs to be easy. Haha. Also feel free to add me for motivation and we can trade recipes or you just give me recipes. Haha.

Thanks!
Have a good day!

Replies

• jessicatombari
    jessicatombari Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    add protein powder to literally anything
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Gammon egg and jacket sweet potato?
  • lchillies
    lchillies Posts: 13 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I quite often eat chicken breast stuffed with cottage cheese served with veg/sweet potato
  • rawk_fairy_666
    rawk_fairy_666 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    If I need to have a high protein meal, I usually make a chicken salad and have a soft boiled egg on top. Salad will be made up of lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, radishes, spring onions etc with low fat dressing, plus avacado if I can fit it in my calories. Then grilled/baked chicken breast and the boiled egg. Yum.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    One easy way is to get a Rotisserie Chicken from the grocery. Use what you want,then discard the skin & devide the meat between zip lock bags. Grab one to add to salad,pasta or any thing you like.So handy after a long day.
  • kimrose738
    kimrose738 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try protein pancakes- mix 1/2 cup oat flour, 2/3 cup liquid egg white, 1 scoop protein powder until it gets to pacake batter consistancy and then cook it on a griddle just like a pancake.
  • smckinley50
    smckinley50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Tuna Salad -- Per 1 4oz can of Tuna ... 1/2 tbsp Miracle Whip, 1 tsp Sweet Relish (to taste), diced onion (to taste) start with 1 tbsp. I use Healthy Life 100% Whole Wheat Bread. It's only 35 calories and 5g net carbs per slice. I find it at Walmart, Krogers or Payless. Lots of protein and only 150 to 200 calories per sandwich with 2 to 3 tbsp of the tuna salad.
  • SaltNBurnBoys
    SaltNBurnBoys Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Bumping for some of these recipes
  • as4p
    Options
    patceoh wrote: »
    One easy way is to get a Rotisserie Chicken from the grocery. Use what you want,then discard the skin & devide the meat between zip lock bags. Grab one to add to salad,pasta or any thing you like.So handy after a long day.

I never even thought about that. Thank you so much!
  • as4p
    Options
    lchillies wrote: »
    I quite often eat chicken breast stuffed with cottage cheese served with veg/sweet potato

That sounds interesting, thanks.