Newbie. :]

finallyyy
finallyyy Posts: 1
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
I'm 5'4" and currently 158 and my goal weight is 120, trying to find people to help motivate and I'll return the favor! :]

Replies

• AngKehl
    AngKehl Posts: 2
    I am right there with you I am 5'8 almost 5'9 and I am at 162 wanting to be around 140ish but cant get there...
  • mlr1110
    mlr1110 Posts: 3
    Hey friends! i just joined and I need to get the motivation as well! Help me out! I will return the favor!
  • mlr1110
    mlr1110 Posts: 3
    Wow I am 5'9 and I am very tall and just "big". I guess you can say I got the bad end of the gene poll. My dad is Diabetic and has had a heart attack, my mom is just recently lost weight and she is doing ok. I just have to get on track . I got a a very long way to go! I know that I can do it, I have done it before! So I am gonna log off and go for my mile walk! :)
  • sthrngl2007
    sthrngl2007 Posts: 37 Member
    me too, im 5'4 and 170 : / I need all the motivation I can get!!
  • osuna1988
    osuna1988 Posts: 8
    The name is Ash, my goal is slightly different but motivation and dedication are still key.
    I wish everyone a hardy good luck on your goals and aspirations!
  • Hello! I am also 5'9 and 164 - trying to get back to my old fitness level (before I moved to Canada and starting drinking/eating out many nights a week!). I enjoy seeing others achieving their fitness goals and feel like we are all aiming for the same healthy lifestyle :) feel free to say hi anytime!
This discussion has been closed.