hi

Options
Hello everyone.
I'm here strictly to log my foods.
I don't log any of the workouts because it changes my calorie intake. I'm trying to stay under 1300 calories. I'm working out to get fit not skinny. Goodluck on y'alls journey and goals. B)

Replies

• nickie5510
    nickie5510 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh yea I understand it. I'm trying to lean out I have a trainer that is monitoring my results. I will probably start adding more protein soon to make sure my new muscles have all the goodies they need to grow. I am using map my run for my cardio which is an add on to this application.
    So I can synchronization them later if need be. I'm not trying to store any additional fat. :#
    Good luck to you too.
  • christianneworksout
    christianneworksout Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Does your trainet support 1,300 calories a day while you're training? That's less than my BMR! It seems far to little u less you're majorly obese and need to loose weight fast to prevent a serious health risk
  • nickie5510
    nickie5510 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lean out some. I don't feel like I'm starving or going hungry. I'm just making better food choices. Example lunch was salad greens and a individual tuna package with a lite dressing. I use to eat chicken fried steak lol
    I'm not really concerned with actual weight loss I just want to remove my fatty layer so my new muscles I am building will pop.

I plan to add more protein to the mix. I don't want to cause my body to store fat thinking it's starving. However I am actually feeling great.
    I think the app has me at 2000 calories or so. I fluctuate under that.