I'm losing my boobs. :(

Options
I'm losing weight, which is fantastic, but along with everywhere else, I'm losing weight from my boobs and they weren't very big too begin with. I know there's nothing I can do about it but I could do with a bit of cheering up about it.

Replies

• mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    #girlproblems :( Been there too!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Just think when your waist and hips are smaller your boobs will look bigger. I would rather be healthy and strong rather than worry about boobs. A thinner, toned body is attractive also. :)
  • gluteusasssimus
    gluteusasssimus Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I really wish I could lose weight in my boobs >_< I'm large chested, and it gets to be such a drag.
    The most I have lost is band size, not cup size.
  • angeltilo
    angeltilo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It goes from my chest first too and it stinks.... especially since my stomach sticks out more than my chest now! But soon my tummy will be flatter than my boobs. Yours will be too. :)
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Me too... and I don't have that much to start with anyway :/ Good thing I've got some booty!
  • GeekDadCS
    GeekDadCS Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, we can't choose where we lose weight. If we could we'd all lose our gut first, but our bodies have different ideas (for me it's face, neck and moobs in that order).
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I've definitely lost a bit of my boobs but I feel like they will be proportionate with my body when I get to my goal weight. Plus I got an booty to make up for it.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Haha! Yep, join the club. Plus side is I don't have to spend a ton of sport bras. I can get away with the inexpensive 3 or 4 pack whereas my larger chested friends spend a good deal of money on just one sports bra.
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Went to a stand up comedian once and he was complain bout women who have this complaint. He summed it up pretty aptly, "If they are in our face, us guys don't care if they are the size of bee stings or watermelons. It's all about placement."
  • SkinnyMiss053
    SkinnyMiss053 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm apple shaped. I'm losing my boobs, my butt, my legs, my arms, but very little from my belly, from which I should be losing. Meh. :/ stupid genetics.
  • JeraldTX
    JeraldTX Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Debmal77 wrote: »
    Just think when your waist and hips are smaller your boobs will look bigger. I would rather be healthy and strong rather than worry about boobs. A thinner, toned body is attractive also. :)

As a male I concur whole heartedly.... Now only if I could loose weight from my boobs...
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    same boat here. a friend of mine once said: anything more than a mouthful is wasteful! :)
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    Lost your boobs? I'll keep an eye out for them.
  • MightyTeeny
    MightyTeeny Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel ya. (Well, maybe since we're talking about boobs, I should rephrase.) But here's the thing: I'm excited to be able to get the cute, smaller bras with little bows and lace and friggin' leopard print. Plus, it will be a lot less $$ I'll have to spend to get a good bra. It will all balance out for the new, smaller you.
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I really wish I could lose weight in my boobs >_< I'm large chested, and it gets to be such a drag.
    The most I have lost is band size, not cup size.

Yeah I went down like 5 band sizes and up a cup size wth???
  • Forty6and2
    Options
    JeraldTX wrote: »
    Debmal77 wrote: »

As a male I concur whole heartedly.... Now only if I could loose weight from my boobs...

GIMME YO BOOBEHS. I WILL GLADLY TAKE THEM.

• neaneacc
    neaneacc Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I struggled with this as well and for a while didn't participate in chest day type lifting. This wasn't a good idea as the weight was going to come off there regardless of my not working the chest muscles. I have found since adding back the chest exercises that at least they are perkier even if they are smaller.
  • pensierobello
    pensierobello Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Me too :/ I'm down about 45 pounds and my boobs have gone down from 38GG to 34GG and since that fitting they've shrunk further. I'm trying to take it slowly so that I don't just get left with droopy sacks of nothing but it is immensely frustrating.
  • Forty6and2
    Options
    Me too :/ I'm down about 45 pounds and my boobs have gone down from 38GG to 34GG and since that fitting they've shrunk further. I'm trying to take it slowly so that I don't just get left with droopy sacks of nothing but it is immensely frustrating.

I went from a 38 DD to a 36 C (not a full C either). But I totally get the droopy sacks thing :frowning: I'm going to start doing chest exercises in the hopes that they will get perkier.

• Carl2647
    Carl2647 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Look down inside the couch - I've found all kinds of things down there!