What would you do for a Klondike Bar ????

Options
2»

Replies

• beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Dove Magnum bars look Delish

Once you eat one, you'll be hooked. The ice cream is not like other "bar" ice cream. It's really good ice cream, covered in really good chocolate and the one I had also had yummy caramel. Your best bet is to just run away from them, because once you eat one, it's all over.
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Well I best never try a Dove Magnum bar then lol
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is driving me bananas. I work for Dove. And last I was aware, DOVE DOES NOT MAKE MAGNUM! Magnum is a European brand recently imported to the states.
    That is all :)
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is driving me bananas. I work for Dove. And last I was aware, DOVE DOES NOT MAKE MAGNUM! Magnum is a European brand recently imported to the states.

That is true :) But it is called Dove Magnum
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    If its one of the 'limted edition' ones like the oreo or york...i may get a little crazy:wink:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options

When I've seen the box in stores, it just said MAGNUM. I have not seen Dove anywhere on the box. Jus'sayin
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    lol I haven't had ice cream since December of 2010 and I had one lastnight and it was SOOOO GOODDDD :glasses:

Wish you hadn't said this.....now I WANT ONE!
  • kngpin300
    kngpin300 Posts: 7
    Options
    The only Magnums I am aware of that come in a box also come lubricated...... They scare me a little!
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options

When I've seen the box in stores, it just said MAGNUM. I have not seen Dove anywhere on the box. Jus'sayin

Who cares, it's the best ice cream bar I've ever had.
  • prettypain
    prettypain Posts: 90
    Options
    what would i do.............hmmmmmm *giggling with a wicked grin on my face* depends on whose doing the asking!!!!!!
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I would wear my bright pink banana sling and a trenchcoat and flash an old lady and give her an impromptu table dance...

Or, I would whip out my...

wallet and buy one at the damn grocery store! (made you scroll)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I have found with me it is easier to ask what I wouldnt do,its a much shorter list:laugh: :devil:
  • Fitnessguy84
    Fitnessguy84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If I'm desperate enough?

Wouldn't you like to know. :wink:

I can think I can pretty much speak for all of the guys when I say that we'd all like to know. :wink:
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I've never had a klondike bar, but I'd bike three miles and pay a dollar for one of these.

x9qX5.jpg