Only 1lb in a month!! :(

Options
2»

Replies

• bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    congrats you are 1 lb closer to your goal. I have stayed the same for a whole month but it has really been up a pound down a pound. mine is due to having too many days eating over my calorie range. I'm not beating myself up over it. every day I do my best.

Keep up the good work
  • runningforthetrain
    runningforthetrain Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    That is a quicker rate than I am losing.... time goes by quickly. 1 pound a month is 12 lbs a year. I have learned to accept loss as slowly as it crept on - in my case about 10 lbs a year. I am 275 days 8lbs lighter- and grateful- but, it took A LOT of work- and I'm talking mostly about the being grateful part! lol :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,399 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Can you open your food diary?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings

And besided 10000 steps, do you do any formal exercise? If so, did you just start?
  • Auntiezozo81
    Auntiezozo81 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Running for the train and bainsworth. Thanks for this info! I appreciate it x
    I'll also open the food diary. I don't tend to do any other exercise
  • mandykent111
    mandykent111 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged. What I do now is only weight myself once a week and I take my measurements. Sometimes your measurements will show your real results and the scale may not budge.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I'm going to vote for "you're probably eating more calories than you think." You need to be very accurate.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and 14st 7lbs.

Should lose at 1300 intake, diary not open.