Beginner Vegan Alert

Options
So I will spare the obvious reasons to why I turned vegan and just continue to me?

My name is Pixie, and I am a new Vegan. I am not here to push how I feel onto others, nor will I judge anybodies diets - We are all unique after all.

I am laid back, giggly, I post too many :):o<3 and continuously write 'haha' at things that I am actually giggling at, which tends to be everything!

I am seeking others with Vegan knowledge - recipe ideas, hunger tips, makeup advice - I am grateful for all!! Only just learning to cook, as well as changing my life for the better, so any help at all... :)

Speak soon lovelies!

Pixie <3

Replies

• QueerAbuela
    QueerAbuela Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I've been vegan for a little over a month now, but I still have a lot to learn as well.
  • GWehsling
    GWehsling Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi. There's no shortage of Vegan and Vegetarians here as there is no shortage of advice and food ideas. If you have just decided to be a vegan, I suggest you take it easy and don't panic. Just log dutifully and when you feel low, feel free to ask somebody to have a look at your diary and give you some hints. Everybody is different and every body is different, too. Some people struggle with the transition, I just fell straight into it and had no troubles or craving. I have gone back to Vegetarian diet (now eating some dairy produce), but I still trust my body to pick the foods it needs.
  • KrucialBjj
    KrucialBjj Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Can't help with makeup advice but food I could definitely help. :)
  • LetMeGetUsername
    LetMeGetUsername Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A great website is www.veganessentials.com - they have all kinds of things, not only food items but also beauty items. Also, a great artisan vegan cheese website is www.VtopianCheeses.com - you can get their cheeses cheaper than from Vegan Essentials, but it takes a bit longer to deliver. And now there are tons of cookbooks for vegans, gluten-free, gluten-free vegans, raw food, etc.
  • vstanden
    vstanden Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi im not a vegan but i do plenty of organic vegan cooking so happy to share recipes
  • PixieFollow
    PixieFollow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would have helped if I knew where to find notifications on posts ha.

So I am on day 8, no cravings, seem to have figured a few recipes and I am hitting my targets everyday.

Thanks for all of this help you are all offering! Loving this app already!

-Pixie