anyone else from Ohio? New to day here 9 days!

Options
hey was wondering if anyone else on this app that's new is from Ohio? looking for people that go through hard winters and short Summer trying to lose weight. it is hard for me to lose weight. when the weather is bad...

Replies

• ElviaRN
    ElviaRN Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Cleveland. I have the same problem. Seems like I am always "bulking up for winter". Weather has been pretty good so far, time to start walking by the lake again!
  • printdoc2006
    printdoc2006 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Go Bucks! PERRYSBURG HERE yes winters in the Midwest can be tough that's why I try to make it into a gym everyday try and keep from bulking up over the winter doesn't always help but can't hurt right good luck on your quest
  • Fabulousme15
    Fabulousme15 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Chardon Ohio here! I have been loving the weather lately!
  • Dianardh
    Dianardh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Perrysburg as well!!
  • Fabulousme15
    Options
    It is nice to see people close to me on the same journey!
  • JenM261
    JenM261 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wickliffe. Very close!
  • amandawoods71
    amandawoods71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just Columbus here!
    I can't get to the gym anymore or go out jogging because of my young son, and the fact that I hate the outdoors. The best money I ever spent was on my favorite piece of gym equipment. Not that I have money to throw around, but the sacrifice was worth it. Coupled with exercise videos and the fitting room mirror in the kohl's, I'm staying on track so far.
  • Fabulousme15
    Options
    JenM261 yes you are very close!I sent you a friend request.

AmandaWoods 71 sending you a friend request to
  • kimberslynn
    kimberslynn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in Columbus and I completely understand. I'm so grateful for the warmer weather, and I'm quite nervous for winter to come back around.
  • CheriLeeKramer
    CheriLeeKramer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ashland, Ohio and work in Strongsville, Ohio. I use the gym year round but, winter sucks because I like to walk the dog and there is nowhere to walk him in the winter. Plus he gets too cold. We tried the dog boots and coat but, he HATES them.
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Huron! Love the summer along the lake but the winter is terrible. I'll get a gym membership once fall turns into winter.
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    From Chicago, actually bought my own gym equipment mainly so I don't have to go out in the snow more than I have to! Haha...totally feel you. You can add me if you like.
  • UltimateTrashBae
    UltimateTrashBae Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm living in Grove City right now!
  • diagirl0808
    diagirl0808 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ToledoOHIO :)
  • mike152032
    mike152032 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Columbus