NSV's galore!

Options
Felling really really proud of myself right now. Had a few NSV's this week and just had to share. =)

Did measurements this morning, and my total inches lost is now 15.8 inches! My thighs are being stubborn and I've only lost 1.25in there, but I've lost 4.5 inches off my tummy! I'm a shorty and I've only lost 16lbs but it's made a huge difference.

Next NSV, I bought a pair of size 8 jeans yesterday! This is an AU8/US6, which puts me at the size I wore when I moved to Australia 8 years ago! This was my ultimate goal, to be the same size (but more muscle), so this puts me the closest I have been in over 6 years to being the size I want to be. They're tight, and I'd like to be able to be a comfy sz8 but I'm so stocked I danced in the change room. ^_^

And I took a picture last night to celebrate! High weight is before I joined MFP, started here at 62.4kg, after losing 4 kg over about three YEARS. Slow anyone? haha.

i-BJXvsRz-M.jpg

Replies

• lawdhelpme2
    lawdhelpme2 Posts: 149
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You look awesome -- GREAT job :flowerforyou:
  • rosequoll
    rosequoll Posts: 27
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm hoping to be able to get my BF% checked at my gym in the next week or two and have a better idea of how close I am to my goal. ^_^
  • chile_chicken
    chile_chicken Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    How tall are you if you don't mind me asking? Metres is ok, I am from New Zealand,
  • rosequoll
    rosequoll Posts: 27
    Options
    5'2" or 157cm. Shorty short. *waves across to you*
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!