Options
Crhan05
Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
I'm slipping and I need encouragement!!

Replies

• slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    We can all encourage one another, but in the end motivation comes within. But how about this?

You're not here to be average.
    You're here to be AWESOME!

Or this:

od2ke82khfn8.jpg
  • vaporhockey83
    vaporhockey83 Posts: 84 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Don't slip...fall...but don't slip. If you have a bad day, give it a shot tomorrow. If getting to the gym is a problem, start a routine where you at least drive to where you workout...even if you don't go in. Slowly work yourself in....5-15 minutes...and then work up. Always get back on the horse. One bad day/week won't destroy your work. Don't give up on yourself. Find delicious alternatives to the foods that you can't resist. Log honestly even if it wasn't below your allotment. Most of all, keep going. Time, patience...all the virtuous stuff...keep them in mind. You CAN do this. Don't let anyone or yourself tell you that you can't, because you can. Hope that helped :smiley:
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    read success stories, remember why you are here, with me it is fit in my clothes. It is also a terrible feeling to let food dominate you. You can do this, we get enough, we just want to be greedy.
  • SkinnyWannabeGal
    SkinnyWannabeGal Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You're awesome now, but when you reach your goal, you'll feel even MORE AWESOME! B)
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Meaningful motivation comes from you. Think about what it is that is driving you to lose or the advantages you think it will bring. What is it you need motivating about?
  • Jenkorp72
    Jenkorp72 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!
  • Crhan05
    Options
    Thank you all for the great motivation comments! It has helped me!
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    slp51 wrote: »
    We can all encourage one another, but in the end motivation comes within. But how about this?

You're not here to be average.
    You're here to be AWESOME!

Or this:

od2ke82khfn8.jpg
    Love this!!
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! We all can!!!
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
  • iowaoly
    iowaoly Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feeling down lately and slipping too and stumbled upon your post. Maybe we can encourage each other. I think that's what these boards are for.

Tomorrow is a brand new day and all we can do is the BEST WE CAN DO EACH DAY. We are not perfect...but try not to give up and do the best you can with each day you have.
  • acarmon55
    acarmon55 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You can only do it if you try. Trying doesn't always mean succeeding but willing to learn and try again. True success is when you never stop trying.
  • Crhan05
    Options
    Thanks y'all for the the encouragement!! Y'all are awesome!! Love all these qoutes and comments!