5'3 & 5'4 ladies what's your GOAL WEIGHT??

Options

Replies

• FarmingCozy
    FarmingCozy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    5'3" goal is back to 130 ultimate goal is 115.
  • juliemchapman409
    juliemchapman409 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'3 with 3 young children....Current weight 159lbs....Goal weight 140lbs :smile: ....here's hoping I can stick to it!!!
  • anuhealani1
    anuhealani1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm down to 109 and am not aiming for any specific number, but still have a helluva spare tire and have never in my life been able to shift it. I've got tiny bones and a very short waist so it makes me look a lot heavier than the scale says. Quite frustrating.
  • dhotgirlgenie
    dhotgirlgenie Posts: 16 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I am 5'6 and my goal is 163 and I desperately want to meet it.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    5'3.3"
    SW 170
    CW 142
    GW 120-110

I am very tiny framed. I was for a long time between 98-103 lbs which isn't really healthy but, I had health reasons that kept me from gaining weight. When that I was fixed I slowly gained weight for 7 yrs. I may try for the low end who knows. I am doing body weight exercises as of right now and cardio(for healthy primarly). Maybe I will lift at some point.
  • vickypalfreyman471
    vickypalfreyman471 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    ndean210 wrote: »
    I'm 5'4 1/2 and my goal weight is 140

This is me also.
  • LLduds
    LLduds Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    5'3", 39 yo
    SW 191
    CW 169
    GW 120 :smiley:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    A 200# squat.

Oh, wait...
  • Jesusjohnjames
    Jesusjohnjames Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    We will get there if we stay focused.
  • mandykent111
    mandykent111 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    5/3 and would like to be 125. But really I am not too concerned with the number rather than how my body actually looks. So if I look good at 130 I will be happy. I still have 15 to lose!
  • Arliah
    Arliah Posts: 266 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    Arliah wrote: »
    I'm 5'4", 28 (no kids) and small framed, and while I don't lift heavy I do work out moderately. I've maintained around 118 pounds for a couple years, which I know is lighter than a lot of similar height women but accounts for my build. My highest weight was about 145 and I looked visibly overweight then.
    Just as an FYI, at that height you are not overweight at 145 :) That's in the normal BMI range.

I said I looked overweight. Due to my small frame, the top end of "healthy" BMI looks decidedly UNhealthy on me. All those people who say that BMI is crap because is doesn't account for muscle and you can be over the healthy weight and still look and feel good are right but it also works in the opposite direction for slighter people.

Me at just under 140 on the left:
    IMG_2798_zpsco7neqtd.jpg
    FullSizeRender_zpssmmm7wbk.jpg

Me at about 118:
    FullSizeRender_zpsh7mvyxq6.jpg
    IMG_2777_zpsirvyli1x.jpg

See what I mean? In the first two pics I think most people would consider me a bit chunky for sure.
    Ah, sorry, then I misunderstood. I still don't think you looked *overweight*, and calling you chunky would also be hard-pressed *lol* Especially if that statement came from a person who is either overweight themselves :P But I can see where you are coming from :)
  • hfresco
    hfresco Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Started at 135.7. Highest ever other than when I was pregnant. As a teenager I was 98 lbs and no matter what I ate couldn't gain. Suddenly it caught up to me where calories are counting and the scale keeps climbing. I'm 5'4". I want to maintain staying under 130.
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    5'3"
    45 years old
    SW: 172lb
    LW: 118lb
    CW: 138lb
    GW: 120lb
    I am working to get these last 18lb off....I did it once!!! Hopefully I can do it again.
  • feliscatus84
    feliscatus84 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and would like to be 135. It's what I was in high school. I have big dreams obviously lol. Currently 197lb but I've lost 75ish lbs since last February. So I just gotta keep moving along. It is getting harder and harder though.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    5'3 1/2", aiming for about 100-105 right now, but I'm trying to focus on just eating healthy food, listening to my body, and working on exercising a little more and hoping the loss will follow. Highest I've ever weighed at this height is about 125, lowest is 89. Right now I think I'm at around 120, and I have a small frame so it looks very unnatural on me.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    5'3ish and no longer have a goal weight. So long as I look hot, I'm good!
  • Rinkey78
    Rinkey78 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4 1/2. My goal weight is 124 I am currently at 141. I'm 37! I never thought I would hit 125 again but I did two years ago before I had my daughter. I want to hit it again. My body isn't what it used to be but I'm gonna push it as much as I can in a healthy range.
  • anuhealani1
    anuhealani1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Arliah wrote: »
    I'm 5'4", 28 (no kids) and small framed, and while I don't lift heavy I do work out moderately. I've maintained around 118 pounds for a couple years, which I know is lighter than a lot of similar height women but accounts for my build. My highest weight was about 145 and I looked visibly overweight then.
    Just as an FYI, at that height you are not overweight at 145 :) That's in the normal BMI range.

I said I looked overweight. Due to my small frame, the top end of "healthy" BMI looks decidedly UNhealthy on me. All those people who say that BMI is crap because is doesn't account for muscle and you can be over the healthy weight and still look and feel good are right but it also works in the opposite direction for slighter people.

Me at just under 140 on the left:
    IMG_2798_zpsco7neqtd.jpg
    FullSizeRender_zpssmmm7wbk.jpg

Me at about 118:
    FullSizeRender_zpsh7mvyxq6.jpg
    IMG_2777_zpsirvyli1x.jpg

See what I mean? In the first two pics I think most people would consider me a bit chunky for sure.

God, posts like these really bring it home to me what a crap body type I have. Even when you were at 140 your stomach was flatter than mine is currently at 109 (same height). And at 118 you look amazing.

• goldbloodgold
    goldbloodgold Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 25 years old. Right now I'm fluctuating between 125 and 130, but I'm working to be 110 to 115. That weight looks totally normal on my build, where I am now makes me look rather swollen!
  • mhesselein
    mhesselein Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 56, one child. Small-boned and short-waisted (3.5"between waist and lower edge of bra).
    SW 143
    CW 135
    GW 125
    I hate exercise in general, but have found my sweet combination of Curves, hoop dancing, fitbit, and now MFP.