Some help with the Complete Entry please?

Options
Today I tried completing my entry but it wouldn't show up in my feed. It said my calories were under the goal, but only by 103 cals. I'm not hungry anymore and does it really make a difference if I eat 103 more calories?? Will this effect my progress or will it eventually just complete it for me so that I can continue tomorrow?

Replies

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    You don't have to complete your entry. Nothing happens whether you do or don't.
  • BlxxdtheFrxxk
    BlxxdtheFrxxk Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Completing the entries isn't nessacary. The diary will rollover to tomorrow either way. When I have extra calories left at the end of the day I like to log a small treat and eat it guilt-free the next day. :)
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    You should try your best to meet your goal. If being just 103 under gives you the nasty warning then your calorie goal is probably already quite low (or you're adding in a lot of activity), so it's even more important to try to hit that goal. That said, 103 calories under ONE time (or once in awhile) is probably not going to do any damage in the grand scheme of things. Just don't make a habit of it.

From an administrative side, you never HAVE to "complete" your day. I don't think I have more than a couple of times in my whole MFP history. You can continue without it tomorrow. It doesn't serve any function except to create that auto post in your newsfeed. You can always make a manual post instead if it's that important to you.
  • MeganMeCrazy247
    MeganMeCrazy247 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Okay cool, thank you!!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    It's over, move on.