New here

Options
Even though my 1st weigh in says 2009, I never really used the site until recently. So I like to consider myself new here. I started losing weight back in Sept. 2009. I was at my heaviest - 305 pounds. I lost 20 pounds on my own before joining my local Curves in March of 2010. I am still there, 14 months later. And I've lost almost 70 pounds there, and almost 90 pounds total. I'm looking forward to making some new friends... just for support and encouragement. I believe that the more support you have while losing weight, the better you're going to do. Please feel free to add me. (I'm 33 and a stay at home wife and mother to my 3 children.)

Replies

• Amyshirelle
    Options
    Hello. I'm pretty new here as well. Been on for like 2 weeks. I'm active duty, so I'm hitting things here hard. Nice to meet you
  • draytontf9
    draytontf9 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi what fantastic work your doing with your weight, My name is Sharon I have a partner of 20 years I am 43 and new to the site also, I am a sort of workaholic and due to long hours find it difficult to find time to exercise well that has been the recent excuse so I am hoping with some extra new friends and encouragement this time is for real.
  • pattyv16
    pattyv16 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I just joined a couple of days ago. My name is Patty and am a stay at home g'ma of twin toddler girls..they're my excercise routine!! I was on WW for a few months, but got discouraged when I hit a plateau and I saw how my daughter was losing quickly and easy on this 'plan'. It's trully a lifestyle change and hope to reach my goal this time. I say that because I have been on diets many, many times and it seems that my goal weight has only been a dream...this time I say..dream no more!