Looking for support and advice.

Options
KCJ120
KCJ120 Posts: 18 Member
Hi my name is Kela,
I'm on a journey to loose weight and become a healthier stronger me. One of the main reasons I became over weight was do to dealing with depression as a teenager. I took anti depressants and had a hard time controlling what I ate and how much. I started my journey to loose weight a few years ago. I've slipped up and gained and lost weight. Some was do to the medication I was taking and some was not having self control. But for one year now, I have not taken any anti depressant and lost a lot of weight. Since coming off medications I find it easier to control my eating habits. I still struggle at times but am willing to learn and train my body and mind to choose healthier options. Thankfully I work at a dog daycare center where's I'm on my feet for 5+hours. A lot of moving, running and activity. I love my job and since October of last year I have lost 40lbs. Which has motivated me to loose more. But I hope to meet people who are also in their journey to loose weight and help one another.

Replies

• abev1016
    abev1016 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I think you story is amazing and I feel we can motivate each other we can make a life change together
  • kram357
    kram357 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good luck !!
  • KCJ120
    KCJ120 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanx abev1016
  • glasshalffull713
    glasshalffull713 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far! Feel free to add me. We can motivate each other!