Want friends who are interactive and supportive

Options
I have found that most of the time when I add people, there is radio silence. I want friends on MFP to help encourage and support my weight loss journey and I will do the same. I have quite a long way to go but I have been at it for three weeks straight which is my longest streak to date.

Replies

• melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I log and post everyday! I also message friends who don't log in a while! Feel free to add me :)
  • ellag5
    ellag5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Helen and I'm interested in finding someone to help me go through loose weight. I have been trying for years but I gain weight instead...:-( I think it's better when you have someone that goes through the same. Not someone that will encourage you once and then nothing. If you're interested add me. ;-)
  • shug_knight
    shug_knight Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I feel the same way as you. Feel free to add me.
  • blackberryvodka
    blackberryvodka Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • dirtyflirty30
    dirtyflirty30 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • alliesgettinghealthy
    alliesgettinghealthy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add new if they'd like! :)
  • jenmsu83
    jenmsu83 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on everyday and always try to be supportive of my MFpeeps!
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Me too! I also am a daily logger and provide supportive comments to all my friends. I'm looking for the same. Feel free to add!
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm not the silent type!
  • UltimateTrashBae
    UltimateTrashBae Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You (or anyone else) can add me if you like! I log every day and post when I can.
  • amandad2973
    amandad2973 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I requested you! I'm very active on here and read people's food diaries and comment every day! I love when my fiends on here do that for me :)
  • alyshanhk
    alyshanhk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the response everyone, I have added everyone :)
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I hear that! I'm not perfect but I have new goals and I'm on track so far but I like giving encouragement and seeing others succeed :)
  • Shadowsan
    Shadowsan Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm a regular here - feel free :smile:
  • slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add every single one of you!

I'm on every day and am religious about logging and commenting. I enjoy receiving comments, too, as they really are motivational, right?
  • dk82
    dk82 Posts: 142 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I log everyday. And I try to encourage and support my friends and I like for them to do the same. It helps when I have those days that I'm just not feel it. I have been on MFP for 5 years. I have lost and gained but I have never went back to my highest weight. I have went log times before without logging but now I have a supportive fiancé that supports me so I'm in this 100% this time.
  • tracyzap
    tracyzap Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm trying to get started again and just need friends to talk to!
  • erinnm
    erinnm Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Plead add me . Looking for support and to help encourage others too!
  • mapleleafmom
    mapleleafmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am better with one on one conversations through the private messenger. I am always up for chatting about diet and exercise. I find it keeps me more on track if I chat about it. I exercise a lot but need to cut back calories if I want to see my weight go down further.
  • ashliwatts1
    ashliwatts1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Those are the best kind of mfp friends!! Everyone feel free to add me!!! :) We got this!