FULL Swim Suits

Options
Hey guys! Im a full figured girl with the bigger butt and boobies. Not ready at all for a 2 piece but I still like to look sexy :-). Any suggestions on a good "hold you in" brand of bathing suit with some support for the "girls" as well....:-)

Replies

• craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I was looking at some retro-type suits that look good, One was at JC Penneys (I think) and the others are here:
    http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/swimwear.html
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Look at modcloth.com, they have awesome swimsuits,
    topshop also have really good one pieces that have support in them...
  • cruise160
    cruise160 Posts: 55
    Options
    Oh Crafty! I so was looking at that site as well. I love the whole pinup look! And it doesnt hurt that they are flattering for the curvier girls :-). Thanks
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I also like Land's End suits ... very sturdy and well made
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Im a full figured girl with the bigger butt and boobies. Not ready at all for a 2 piece but I still like to look sexy :-). Any suggestions on a good "hold you in" brand of bathing suit with some support for the "girls" as well....:-)
    www.Junonia.com
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    try a monokini honey
  • 37andsexy
    37andsexy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Miraclesuit has good shape support and coverage.
  • starboardzor
    starboardzor Posts: 312
    Options
    Honestly, Speedo makes really good sturdy one piece swim suits. They're not intended to be sexy, but at the same time I think they're simple and very flattering. I have one and I really like it. Very comfortable and it's a good brand. I found mine at a sports store in solid black.
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Oh Crafty! I so was looking at that site as well. I love the whole pinup look! And it doesnt hurt that they are flattering for the curvier girls :-). Thanks

Some of theier dresses are also for us curvy girls. I have yet to order anything from them , but the Ava dress looks awesome!!
    http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/ava-dress-jade-green.html
  • clhiter
    clhiter Posts: 74
    Options
    guess the who cares go with nothing would work huh ????:flowerforyou:
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    wickedweasel.com
  • Sadie98072
    Sadie98072 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Pin up girl swimsuits are HOT! And so flattering to female shapes. I used to take hula hoop classes with a petite lady who wore the leopard print one piece and she looked fantastic, and it would look just as awesome on someone of a more generous size.
    The frocks are brilliant from there too :)
    In Australia they have "miracle swimwear", its a bit expensive but they work like the suck-me-in underwear and smoothes everything out - very flattering.
  • DanielleOsinchuk
    DanielleOsinchuk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The Jantzen Vamp swimsuit is a gorgeous one-piece! I haven't tried it on but it comes in a D cup and up to size 16 I think? I looked on Ebay and fell in love! I want one!!!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    bump.