Ordered my HRM!! Polar FT7F... Easy to use??

UltraRunnerGale
UltraRunnerGale Posts: 346 Member
edited September 27 in Fitness and Exercise
OK, I'm excited!! Ordered my Polar FT7F HRM from Wallmart. Should be at my local store between tomorrow and next Friday. Hoping I get it by tomorrow as I have some very long training trail runs over the next two days. I think I'm having problems losing weight because I don't know my correct burns.

I really hope this thing is easy to use. From the reviews it looks like it is. What do you think, those of you who have this model?

Thanks! :love:

Replies

• hail87666
    hail87666 Posts: 176 Member
    I have one, you just strap it on and you're ready to go! It's really easy and stores all your workouts so you can see your progress over the month. Each workout shows you how many minutes you were in the fat burn zone and how many in the cardio. I love mine, money well spent :)
  • booboocraig
    booboocraig Posts: 21
    Its very easy to use a great tool hun......I have got this model
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    how much is one?
  • UltraRunnerGale
    It was about $108 + about $10 sales tax. I ordered it off the Wallmart site. They just ship it to your local store and you pick it up. Easy. The hard part is waiting for it!! :sad:
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    I have one love it, easy to use
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    I have one and I love it. I literally got it out of the box pushed a few buttons and I was done with the set up.. it was not very complicated at all.
  • UltraRunnerGale
    Glad to hear how easy it is to use!! That certainly was my big concern!! Thanks everyone!! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.