Best snacks?

Options
I am going shopping tomorrow and was wondering what kind of snacks you keep around the house? Sweet, salty, anything?

Replies

• cosmo_momo
    cosmo_momo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My current fav is baby carrots with roasted red pepper hummus. It's really filling! I also dip flaxseed wholegrain pita bread in the hummus too :) Each slice is 60 cals.
  • 85kurtz
    85kurtz Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so boring! :smile: I just have boiled eggs (very occasionally) and carrots, celery and capsicum. Does OK for me but I do find that if I eat all my calories I do not need snacks.
  • minkky
    minkky Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I like 100 calorie chobani yogurt. Sugar snap peas plain or with hummus. Also snow peas if they are good and crispy. 100 cal packs of nuts with an ounce of cheese.
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Mm red pepper hummus is gorgeous. I like snack a jacks, salt n vinegar or caramel. Also crispbread with pb and Nutella or almond butter and chopped banana
  • joshuapowell1989
    joshuapowell1989 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    99 calorie Muller Light Yogurt's
  • AndySantiago
    AndySantiago Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fruits basically strawberries & bananas cause those are my 2 favorite. Also good sources to keep your carbs low is Quakers Rice Cakes (I get chocolate for the flavor) and Pringles Fat free chips
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Hummus and veggies or pitas
    Popcorn
    Nuts
    Apples and peanut butter
    Cheese
  • fitbunny93
    fitbunny93 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I like buying string cheese sticks as a snack. popcorn that isn't too oily is nice. Sometimes i'll have a granola bar, or just some fresh fruit.
  • brockbennett1981
    brockbennett1981 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I like the squeeze applesauce with the fruits, all natural sugar nothing added
  • ivylaurenolsen
    ivylaurenolsen Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    YUM! These all sound awesome. Thanks guys!
  • joshuapowell1989
    joshuapowell1989 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My favourite is beef jerky/Biltong, Low calorie, High Protein. Just expensive lol.