Day 30 pictures - TurboFire

Options
2»

Replies

• brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I can see huge differences - in your chest, tummy, thighs, and... shoulders! Your shoulders look stronger and less sloped now. I bet your posture is better too, isn't it? :happy:
  • daniedee81
    daniedee81 Posts: 155
    Options
    hey just wanted to jump into this post to say great job! I can notice a difference in your tummy! it's very inspirational when I see these types of pics!
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Your posture is better and your abs definitely look smaller. You may not always see the same amount of change in the numbers on the scale, but if your clothes are falling off of you, you know you're going in the right direction!

Keep it up!

Have you looked at your nutrition to make sure it's in line with what the TF nutrition suggestions are? Make sure you're taking in enough calories and dividing those cals up properly between carbs, fats, and proteins. I'm not talking about a diet here - I'm referring to eating clean (which Chalene talks about during her workouts) as a way of life. Lean meats, whole grains, fruits, veggies, and no junk food...

The results I've had are just as much from my nutritional changes as from my workouts.
  • bosshen
    bosshen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Friend of mine doing Turbo fire, doing well. 20 lb in 2 months along with Shakeology. Don't give up!
  • CheerCoachAmy
    Options
    This is the first time I've looked at any postings or success stories. I am really impressed! It's only day 3 for me and I hope I can see changes like you have. You should be proud of what you've accomplished and I look forward to following your journey! Thanks for the inspiriation!
  • TropicalSeaShell
    Options
    Hey girls....
    Check out my progress on my youtube channel and PLEASE tell me what ya'll think! I have missed 6 workouts this past 5 weeks and I plan on stepping up my game BIG time and re focusing!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SweetSouthrnComfort?feature=mhee

Shannon
  • illustri0us
    Options
    Way to go. Keep it up! :smile:
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    wow great job in just a month!! your tummy will be washboard flat by the tim you are done. My wife loves Turbofire, she does a hybrid of Turbofire and P90x.
  • jjkriv
    jjkriv Posts: 42
    Options
    Damn!!!.Keep it going:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!