how much green tea?

Options
I'm sure that any amount of green tea is good for you, but is there a certain amount you "should" drink?
I heard a friend say that 3 cups/day is what helps your motabalism? (However it's spelled)
I'm not sure if that is true or not. But what are yalls thoughts on it?

Replies

• chylom
    chylom Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    I read if you drink 4 cups a day it is good for you and helps boost metabolism...
  • txbabes1
    txbabes1 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm interested in hearing the community's answer... bump.
  • Eve1972
    Eve1972 Posts: 297
    Options
    I believe it is 3 cups a day. :)
  • sarahkorry
    sarahkorry Posts: 31
    Options
    I've been taking Green tea extract tablets along with 1-2 cups a day, I can definitely recommend as I'm 100% sure its helped me get rid of my stubborn cellulite on my legs that has never ever shifted before now!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I've read it is 3 cups also.

I can't stand it unless it is green tea and something, like green tea and pommegranite or jasmine. Too bitter otherwise!

What about whie tea? It has a hgher concentration of antioxidants and less caffeine.

Article here

http://www.whiteteacentral.com/whiteteavsgreen.html
  • AnnieeR
    AnnieeR Posts: 229
    Options
    I keep reading it's three. I've been doing three and the only thing I've noticed is a slight shift in my hunger patterns - I'm not eating lunch as early. I'm going to up it to four and see if that helps....

Incidentally I think it's a lot nicer chilled - I'm not a huge fan of it hot, but very cold with fresh lemon it's pretty good and refreshing....