Need some friends to help and motivate me!

Options
So ladies, I don't really have any girlfriends and I really don't have any that work out. Fitness is really important to me and so is eating as clean as I can. Just need some advice, someone to talk to or whatever about this kind of thing!

Replies

• fitnesscosplayer
    fitnesscosplayer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I hear you loud an clear! Please feel free to add me I'm still pretty new to this all but hey thats okay.
  • NRDavis12
    NRDavis12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on in a while but I am back, add me as well. It is important to have that support. I need it as well.
  • byrdie2323
    byrdie2323 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too guys.. I was doing great until I got into a car accident that required surgery that prevented me from going to the gym so I gained all of my weight back
  • TraceeMIc
    TraceeMIc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added as well, we all need someone to share
  • likaakah
    likaakah Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more health and fitness minded friends...anyone feel free to add me!
  • SierraDJ3844
    SierraDJ3844 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I sent friend requests to you who haven't sent one to me already!!
  • patmid
    patmid Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, this is my second week having lost weight previously and putting a third back on. I will send friend requests to all of you, so I hope you accept,
  • emmarsmith95
    emmarsmith95 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for anyone to add me also... I really enjoy having friends on the app and motivating each other :)
  • Cladf
    Cladf Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Same here - happy for anyone to send me a friends request. The more like-minded people on here, the better for me :smiley:
  • enoughisenough9
    enoughisenough9 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, all requests accepted :smiley:
  • amandadawncraw
    amandadawncraw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend! I need motivation and support as well!! Just got back on track yesterday but I know it is going to be a hard road since I am addicted to sweets! Finally decided that I need to cut them out of my life forever no matter what cause for me I can't just have good luck!...
  • Tdigell1
    Tdigell1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today.
  • kikalique
    kikalique Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me as a friend (anyone in this thread) or we can start an accountability group.
  • puertoricangabby08
    puertoricangabby08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Girl im with you on the movation part :p
  • BananaAssassin
    BananaAssassin Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want your homepage full of cheesy fitness quotes and silly jokes.
  • sup3rb3ast
    sup3rb3ast Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR. Anyone who wants more friends can add me too. I have an open diary, would love more friends who also have an open diary for meal ideas.
  • jus8386
    jus8386 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking the same. I have a few really lazy friends and they seem to mind about gaining weight but do nothing about it! I really need motivation as well I tend to slack when I don't see results. this is as always a constant battle and at this point I really just want to gain confidence and feel good about myself. of course I would like to see the number on the scale go down but I feel like reaching out to you guys we can all do something to chip in to help eachother so the battle isn't fought alone :smiley: everyone have a healthy day! add me and if anyone is in Nassau new York always looking for workout peeps.
    @kikalique accountability sounds good to me!
  • tarcotti
    tarcotti Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me too! Looking for more friends who are active!
  • JrChamberlain
    JrChamberlain Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!! I am 4 months post baby and need to get this baby weight off. Feel free to add me!!!!!
  • MichelleS08
    MichelleS08 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)