Calorie counting is working for me!

Options
Hey everyone! I have been using MyFitnessPal since around about July last year (2014) on and off and it has actually worked for me! I was never overweight just always unhappy with my stomach. Then I went to my first year of university, and I put on a fair amount of weight.

wh82xubfn4km.jpg

Since July when I was 9 st 14 (my biggest) I've lost around about 10 pounds: for about 3 months I struggled with it and I was always on and off calorie counting.

In the past 4 weeks I have been away from uni I have lost 4 pounds, which is included in my overall 10 pounds. I go back to uni on Saturday and I am SO eager to continue losing a pound a week, that I need some support to help me do it!

If anyone would like to add me as a friend, and offer that support... I would be more than willing to offer support back!

Replies

• Chewitz
    Chewitz Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

Well done to you
  • emmarsmith95
    emmarsmith95 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • nhenryoliver
    nhenryoliver Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Well done so far. I'll add you!
  • Ocrgrrrl
    Ocrgrrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! WTG! :)
  • emmarsmith95
    Options
    Thank you! :smile:
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    You look great in both picture. Healthier though is a perfect gift your giving yourself. I hope you realize how beautiful you really are. Have a nice day and keep up living a healthy life style
  • emmarsmith95
    Options
    Gabrielm80 wrote: »
    You look great in both picture. Healthier though is a perfect gift your giving yourself. I hope you realize how beautiful you really are. Have a nice day and keep up living a healthy life style

Thank you very much Gabriel what a lovely message :)
  • Cladf
    Cladf Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You're looking great - well done! Always happy for new friends on here, if you want to add me :blush:
  • thin1dayplease
    thin1dayplease Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Your looking great! I'll add you as a friend :D