Whoo Hoo

Options
I know it may not be much but so far ive lost 4lbs and 3inches off my waist since 5/3/11. I am very proud of myself for doing that. It takes alot of self controll on watching what i eat and how much i eat and not drinking dr pepper (which is my fav soda lol).more water and juices than usual & get plenty of rest as well. Tonight since I was able to get to the gym I worked out n my room. and burned over 600 cals just with that. My first goal amount to lose is 50lbs so i have like 44 more to go, then ill make a new goal!! My son is my main motivation and determination. Plus there are too many health issues that run in my family bc they arent careful on what they eat nor even exercise. Well GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU AND CONGRATS ON EVERYONE FOR REACHING THEIR GOALS!! IF U REACH UR GOAL WEIGHT AND DNT KNOW WHERE TO GO FROM THERE WELL MAKE A NEW GOAL WEIGHT OR GET NICE AND TONED!! WHICH IS ALSO ANOTHER ONE OF MY GOALS!! TTYL

STACY

Replies

• fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Good work, well done!

This website is just the best in terms of keeping you motivated, I love it :smile:
  • jjkriv
    jjkriv Posts: 42
    Options
    I love Dr Pepper(only soda I miss)but keep up the good work,stick to your goals but don't be afraid to live:wink:
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Good work, well done!

This website is just the best in terms of keeping you motivated, I love it :smile:

Totally agree! It's made my dieting life sooo much easier, and more interesting! :)

Well done!
  • zianiH
    zianiH Posts: 68
    Options
    congrats Stacy....
  • mdentley
    mdentley Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job and continue to stay motivated! :bigsmile:
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    It is one positive step before many more!! You have a life to live and it is more fun to do it w/o the excess baggage !
  • skelly8510
    skelly8510 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Yes this website helps out ALOT!!
  • rikkijanet
    rikkijanet Posts: 12
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I just started May 17th and I haven't weighed in yet but hopefully I will find out Tuesday that I did just as good as you!!! Good luck with this journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!