Strength training scheduling app?

Options
I know what routine I want to do, but I don't want to "hard" schedule it on certain days of the week. I'm looking for an Android app that lets me say "Day 1 I want to do this, this, and this", then "Day 2 do these", etc. JeFit lets me set up my routine, but I have no way of knowing what I'm supposed to be doing today. Pen & paper doesn't work for me, I already haul too much stuff around at the gym. Any suggestions?

Replies

• kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Stronglifts 5x5?
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I don't understand. If you know the routine you want to do, how do you not know what you're supposed to be doing on any given day?

Write it out, then use JeFit or Fitocracy to add the exercises on the day you exercise.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Calendar?
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Google Drive Spreadsheet
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I have an android and I use pumpr. It lets me put it exactly what exercises I want to do and how much weight I want to use. Is that what you mean?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I use an App called "Strong". You create the days of the week and they bring up what you did the prior week as a "reference".
  • sekhmet13
    sekhmet13 Posts: 49 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    My problem is that I forget which day I finished last, since I can't always go on the same days of the week. The routine isn't that complicated, it's 3 rotating weeks per block. Guess I'll just count what day I'm at on a calendar. Thanks for the hints!