Need to loose 100 lbs! Help!

Options
sjbruno7
sjbruno7 Posts: 36 Member
I recently got engaged and over the last 4 or 5 years have gained approx. 120 lbs. I am getting married the summer of 2017 and do not want to get married weighing this much. My fiance is perfectly happy with his weight and for that reason there is a lack of support at home. This time has to be the charm! If anyone is interested you are more than welcome to add me and we can start the road to healthier lives and keep each other accountable. :)

Replies

• MsSantiago1973
    MsSantiago1973 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am with you! I have been married 25 yrs and want to be my best at 43 in Jan 2016! Come on girl, we can and will!
  • badgerpam22
    badgerpam22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I want to lose betwee 70 and 100 so feel free to add me!
  • sjbruno7
    Options
    I am really excited this time through! I cannot wait to be able to shop anywhere I want and actually look good!!!! :smile:
  • 4mic2
    4mic2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ready to lose 60 plus, myself. Feel free to add me!
  • markdy01
    markdy01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in for 100 plus
  • babygurl30257
    babygurl30257 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I too am trying to lose between 70 and 100 pounds.
  • vitasoni80
    vitasoni80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am soooo ready to lose 80lbs! Let's do this!
  • lisamc1422
    lisamc1422 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am so with you! I am tired of how I look, but I feel like I have started and then not stuck with it so many times. Feel free to add me, too!
  • sjbruno7
    Options
    I don't even know how many times I have started. I did great for a couple of weeks and then stopped. I really have to stick with it this time. lol.
  • glitterarti
    glitterarti Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    60lbs here! Feel free to add me :)
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I am here with ya! From my start weight I plan to lose 90 lbs. My husband is 6'4" and 180lbs soaking wet. He eats all the time and consumes probably 4000 cals a day. It's hard to be me right now! You are welcome to add me, sounds like we are in the same boat!
  • sjbruno7
    Options
    Same boat indeed. My fiance is over weight as well he just isn't as concerned about it as I am lol.
  • DMLC2014
    DMLC2014 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Not good---- he should be concerned! Not sure if you guys have children yet-- does he want to set an example for them or future kids?? Who does the primary cooking??
  • sjbruno7
    Options
    No kids yet and probably not in the future either. Until recently we ate out ALOT. I am trying to do the cooking now with some healthier foods to benefit both of us.
  • DMLC2014
    DMLC2014 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just make what you want to eat......most men DON'T complain too much!
  • sjbruno7
    Options
    You are right about that lol. He will eat anything!
  • Beckaboo0082
    Beckaboo0082 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I need to lose 100 also. I've done MFP a few times and failed. I need the accountability so I'm friending all of you in this post. Let's keep each other motivated!! Honestly i think its because to me 100 pounds seems daunting but It would sure feel easier getting people that have similar challenges and goals.
    Let's do this!!! :)
  • FuriousMoose
    FuriousMoose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started with 123 pounds to lose, 16 down in the last 10 weeks, so I'm heading in the right direction :)
  • sjbruno7
    Options
    Looking at my goals and actually seeing the number "100" when it comes to lbs that need to go is terrifying to me. I just started this week and I am down 2 lbs so far. It doesn't seem like a lot but seeing 100 go to 98 gives me hope!
  • KerriGraham1025
    KerriGraham1025 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 85 lbs initially - then set a goal for more at that point. Feel free to add me as I could use the online support. Thanks!