My weekend binge

Options
In case anyone is feeling bad about what they ate this weekend, here's my Saturday night:

I managed to do my usual eating plan until the pm, meaning I had about 500-600 cals left. I didn't exercise, but did about 2 hours of walking that day. Then I headed to a friend's going away party, which was quite depressing. I inhaled:

1 huge plate of mussels
french fries
some nachos & cheese
5 gin and sodas
shot of whiskey
glass of wine
plate of indian food
salt and vinegar chips

Worst part of it was that I didn't even get a decent buzz!

Replies

• filergirl
    filergirl Posts: 240
    Options
    In case anyone is feeling bad about what they ate this weekend, here's my Saturday night:

I managed to do my usual eating plan until the pm, meaning I had about 500-600 cals left. I didn't exercise, but did about 2 hours of walking that day. Then I headed to a friend's going away party, which was quite depressing. I inhaled:

1 huge plate of mussels
    french fries
    some nachos & cheese
    5 gin and sodas
    shot of whiskey
    glass of wine
    plate of indian food
    salt and vinegar chips

Worst part of it was that I didn't even get a decent buzz!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    holy crap, if I drank that much I would not need to worry about how many calories I consumed - it would all come back up!
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow you beat me and I thought I was pretty bad too.
    The worst part was after McDonald's I went home and made brownies!

It just got worse from there but I just can't go into it!

It's a new day!
    Angela :flowerforyou:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Exactly, it's a new day! And like you all preached to me in support when I had my binge we all do it. And we need to allow ourselves that binge day. We get things back on track and go on. You can do it. One day at a time.:flowerforyou:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    hahha

Let's see how my weekend was:

An entire serving of garlic bread to which i added extra cheese
    Frozen TV Dinner
    Crispy Minis
    1/2 bottle of wine
    An entire fillet of rainbow trout, rice, stewed tomatoes
    chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate

I know I am leaving lots out and trust me... I am not feeling too proud today.
  • suzanobrien
    Options
    I did A&W, Pizza Hut and 7-11 Nachos and Cheese this weekend... I'm really not good with the weekends...
  • Jump_Start
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better... I live in a house with 15 people and on sunday night it was one of the guy's birthdays. So, we had two cakes.... then we split into 2 groups of 4...and had a cake race. I'm pretty sure I ate about 1/4 of a huge cake. Needless to say, I won't be eating cake for a long time. Everyone has their binge nights.... ew... just thinking of cake right now makes me feel sick . But it's just what everyone else says. tomorrow is a new day... or in your case. today. So, make it right :wink:
  • filergirl
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better... I live in a house with 15 people and on sunday night it was one of the guy's birthdays. So, we had two cakes.... then we split into 2 groups of 4...and had a cake race. I'm pretty sure I ate about 1/4 of a huge cake. Needless to say, I won't be eating cake for a long time. Everyone has their binge nights.... ew... just thinking of cake right now makes me feel sick . But it's just what everyone else says. tomorrow is a new day... or in your case. today. So, make it right :wink:

Cake race? Oh I love it. You're in university / college, I take it?

Also I left off my Sunday night, which involved more "SVs", m&ms, and my boyfriend wanting home-baked cookies . . .
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Friday night I went to a wine bar with a friend for a quiet evening and a glass of wine. Turns out there was a Latin band playing, some other friends there (not so quiet). And to top if off (litterealy) the bartenders always keep your glass topped off. I was pretty well off needless to say, but I have to figure that I must have had a total of AT LEAST 5 glasses, big ones too. UGH! I did not feel so well the next day.:drinker:
  • dulceluva
    Options
    I got so desperate for chocolate that I found a bag of mini choc. chips that I use for baking cookies and just mowed down on it. Thankfully Aunt Flo has left for a few weeks and I can get back to normal.
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Don't even get me started on my weekend binge! I just remind myself that it's not as bad as it could have been and today I'm back on track! :smile:
  • CamCam
    CamCam Posts: 43
    Options
    oh lordie, on Sat. i had pepporoni pizza, coke, ritz cracker. on Sunday i had pork chops smothered in gravy, rice (twice for the day) more ritz cracker , beer and an ice cream bar. i felt like i was starvin and couldnt stop
  • filergirl
    Options
    Clearly we are all in this together.

I eat really well during the week, and then it usually goes to hell come Saturday / Sunday. Hmm. . . could this be the reason why I've barely lost a pound in the last month?

Need to work on weekend strategies . . .
  • dulceluva
    Options
    I guess we need to be more productive on weekends...more hobbies or something.
  • filergirl
    Options
    I used to be super-focussed on working on my writing on the weekends, so I would eat less . . .
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    This thread has just made me laugh out loud!!

It is like it is confession time!!

I am not feeling too great and needed a laugh, so thanks!

ps i also am not too great on weekends! :grumble:
    Usually during the day i TRY to make anything i do for fun involve lots of exercise to compensate!

Amanda
  • MrsE2010
    Options
    Wow! It's nice to know that I'm not the only one disgusted with myself over everything I consumed over the weekend! :wink:
  • AtlantaSara
    Options
    Me too.... I didn't have a very good eating weekend but I did spend three hours in the gym to compensate for my Friday night/ Saturday
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap! OK, don't mind the language but I just did my food entry for the weekend. I havent been doing it on the weekend and I think this may be my problem.

We went to the movies on Sunday and I had some movie popcorn, mild duds and nerds....

That alone was somewhere around 2300 calories!!! I say around cause who really pays attention whey they are munching popcorn and candy?

No wonder I don't lose weight on the weekend!

I'm definitely keeping my diary on the weekends from now on. At least I'l know how much I need to workout to offset the eating!