Saying Hello and Looking for Support

Options
lbaran17
lbaran17 Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Lynne and I am new to myfitnesspay.com. I am here to find the younger, skinny me that I lost somewhere along the way. I am an emotional eater so I'm hoping to find support here when I need it!

Replies

• stephine12
    stephine12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Hello i Stephine,i have a warm and friendly feelings as i saw your profile today,please reply to my mail( step_hosman@hotmail.com ) for easy communication, because i am not often here in this site.so that i can send my pix and tell u more of me.

• sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi Lynne... Good Luck on your weight loss journey :) My Fitness Pal (& most importantly.. the motivational friends I have made along the way) has helped me loose 80+lbs... ok so its taken a while... (3yrs) & I've gone off track several times, but I always dust my self off & get back on it! Feel free to add me as a friend :) x
  • GmomLinC2
    GmomLinC2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Lynne.....I took a peak at your profile and I don't think I live that far from you! I had to laugh when I read some of the things you wrote in your profile....I can really relate. One of my 4 year old grandsons was poking and jiggling my belly and arms the other day! Anyway......mfp is wonderful for keeping track of what you eat....and there are lots of inspirational success stories to read and help keep you motivated. Please add me as a friend!
    Lin
  • MeraiahB
    MeraiahB Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just started a support group in groups for people in SC