All the beautiful ladies click here!

Options
Every lady on MFP should have clicked on this thread cause you are all GORGEOUS! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! The weekend is here my loves! And while I know that the weekend is a almost always a struggle for most of us I have faith that everyone will do their very best. And really that's all you can ask of yourself. Getting fit/healthy/losing weight is all about attitude. If its stressful or absolutely no fun then it's going to just make it harder. So try your best, laugh & rejoice and just make good choices this weekend. If there are bumps in the road tomorrow is always a new day and we will overcome those snags together. I am just so proud of all I see. I see beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, amazing people trying hard, breaking goals, hitting milestones and just being supportive of one another. Each of you are just stunning. I can't say enough (I don't care if I say it everyday for the next 10 years) how gorgeous each of you are. Who ever holds you (or will hold you in the future) is very lucky indeed. I am so blessed to know you, blessed to love you. Go out and seize the day my beautiful warriors, my elegant conquerors. You rock!!!!!!!
Blessings, Smooches, Hugs & love,
Ed

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    You know no one is going to reply for fear of being called vain........

I read it because you posted, and you are my friend, so there, I am not being vain.

Anyway, thank you, I love your posts and your statuses, you are always polite and kind and sensible!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    another awesome msg of love to us from u :D *hugs* u really are the sweetest guy ive evr known xxxx
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I don't care if i'm vain, it helps me through this, after all i wanna look better ^^ Thanks for the post!
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    This is the sweetest most encouraging post! Thank you for your kind words and encouragement!

I clicked because I AM beautiful on the inside ;)

Have a great day! Congratulations on your success so far!
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ed! I'm trying to find motivation for a morning walking. Usually I'm all about it, but I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm feeling very sluggish. My dog, Droopy, is sleeping right now, but he'll get rousted for a walk and I know we'll both enjoy it once we get out there. Have a great day and thanks again for your words of wisdom! =) Sheila
  • faeryluvr
    faeryluvr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Not vain, just nosey lol. Such a beautiful and thoughtful post. Thank you :)
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I was going to make a joke about being vain enough to click on this. Well I guess Iam LOL Morning ED and thank you for a great start to the day.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    You know no one is going to reply for fear of being called vain........

I read it because you posted, and you are my friend, so there, I am not being vain.

Anyway, thank you, I love your posts and your statuses, you are always polite and kind and sensible!

None of you are vain. And all of you are beautiful!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    This is the sweetest most encouraging post! Thank you for your kind words and encouragement!

I clicked because I AM beautiful on the inside ;)

Have a great day! Congratulations on your success so far!

You are gorgeous on the outside to darling!
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    Morning Ed!!!! Its not being vain it is being confident with who you are!!

I am gorgeous, I am Sexy, and I do ROCK! =)

Have a great weekend!! :heart:
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Of course i had to click

Ed you are too sweet for words :flowerforyou:
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I don't know you, but I have to say I'm definitely beginning to like you.
  • shilpasriram
    Options
    Thanks !!!
  • kelscot30
    kelscot30 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation and encouragment. :)
  • SoldierDad
    Options
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    BLUSH :blushing:
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    I don't know you, but I have to say I'm definitely beginning to like you.

ditto!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    BLUSH :blushing:

Awwwwwwwww! Smooches beautiful!