OFFICE workouts- water jugs!?!?!?!?!

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
Whats shaking beautiful people of the MFP!?!?!?

I just asked the water dropoff guy how much these water jugs weigh that go into the water cooler and he told me 44lbs.
Of course A lightbulb light up in my head................these can used as weights! Theres even a handle on the side.

Has anyone done this? And or have any ideas??
I already shrugeed with them just for kicks.

Replies

• iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I have infact, done this. My co-workers all think I'm nuts anyway. So I figured WTH.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    hat did you do? Curls?
  • SBRRepeat
    SBRRepeat Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Dude, don't be that guy. Save your curls for the squat rack :wink:
    We have a surgeon here who runs up and down our stairs between surgeries. You always stumble upon him gasping for air somewhere between the two telemetry floors. He also drips sweat everywhere and seriously grosses everyone out.
    Good on him for exercising and all, but it is pretty gross to slip in his sweat puddles.
    Change the water bottle when needed, but don't be counting out reps and dropping the bottles after a tough set while I'm over here doing data entry, lol. That's a Michael Scott move.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    As someone who regularly changes the office water bottle, please do not get the handle all sweaty.

I would also be really annoyed if I went to change the water and someone was off curling the spare.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    SBRRepeat wrote: »
    Dude, don't be that guy. Save your curls for the squat rack :wink:
    We have a surgeon here who runs up and down our stairs between surgeries. You always stumble upon him gasping for air somewhere between the two telemetry floors. He also drips sweat everywhere and seriously grosses everyone out.
    Good on him for exercising and all, but it is pretty gross to slip in his sweat puddles.
    Change the water bottle when needed, but don't be counting out reps and dropping the bottles after a tough set while I'm over here doing data entry, lol. That's a Michael Scott move.

Lol soooo true about that guy. I will do an occasional set or two but not a full fledge workout hahahaha