I need new friends for motivation.

Options
Hi, my name is Corynne and I am 26 years old. I am a new mother and I am trying to lose weight for me and for my son. I would love if I could find other people who are 300+ pounds and trying to lose weight but I will accept friends of all sizes! Anyone out there looking for a friend who will cheer you on? That's me! I'm just looking for people who are active in the MFP community and (hopefully) have open food diaries so I can compare notes, so to speak. If anyone's interested, send me a message or a friend request. Would love to get to know some new people!

Replies

• salemthecat27
    salemthecat27 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey Corynne. Congrats on being a new mom! That is awesome! I am newer to the MFP community but I'm not new to the health/wellness lifestyle. I changed my lifestyle about 8 years ago (200lbs to 155lbs) when I wanted to pursue a certain career. It really is a lifelong commitment, as I'm finding out now, when life is happening and it gets hard to stay on track! Just remember to take it one day at a time!
  • CS0303
    CS0303 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll send a request to you, always looking for new friends to exchange motivation and support. Congrats!
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • tarcotti
    tarcotti Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Added! Anyone can add me as well :)