Your Job? I'm part time R.N and part time Disney & Marvel

Options
PlayboyTokyo81
PlayboyTokyo81 Posts: 21 Member
Hi people just wondering what you guys do for a living? I myself am a part time R.N. and part time Disney Studio & Marvel :) couldn't have a better job. I'm truly blessed.

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Full time web developer and part-time pimp (only work nights).
  • aliciam0416
    aliciam0416 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Allstate Insurance :) I love it... I've been here for 4 years but I've done insurance on and off since I was 16
  • hannahbercegeay
    hannahbercegeay Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    4th grade teacher. I will say this- it's never a dull day.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Medical Software trainer and Rockstar.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I work straight 8's(usually) as a Public Safety Officer for MD Anderson. I work at the detatchments in Smithville, TX at The Virginia Harris Cockrell Cancer Research Center at Science Park and in Bastrop, TX at The Michael Keeling Center for Comparative Medicine and Research.

I work 11PM-7AM, Friday-Tuesday and I (usually) get Wednesday and Thursday nights off. I, typically, try to get to sleep by 9AM so I can wake up at about 4:30PM/5PM.

We have the lucky privelage of listening to our radios on scan and we get to hear all that goes on with the County Sheriff's Dept. and the two city depts. as well as Bastrop Fire and various EMS/Ambulance services.

• PlayboyTokyo81
    Options
    Wow...... nice, but I don't like night shift LOL been there done that and for me, it sucks but good for you that you like it hehehe
  • PlayboyTokyo81
    Options
    My sisters boyfriend is Medical Software Trainer too. That's cool and part Rockstar huh? Hehe to what music??

• PlayboyTokyo81
    Options
    Yeah teachers dealing with bunch of 4th grades brats haha jk. How do you deal with a bully? Are you those teachers who ignores it or do you handle it? Just wondering :)
  • PlayboyTokyo81
    Options
    I've been with AllState for 12 Years and been disappointed with them lately. I parked my car at parking lot to watch movie and when I came back...... someone hit the right side of my bumper and left a note that I couldn't reach and I just got a new car too, so it sucks. There's camera everywhere but didn't help. Anyways its a year and a half later and AllState still didn't take care of the problem. The guy is still out there loose happy that he didn't have to pay a penny :*(
  • PlayboyTokyo81
    Options
    Pimp huh LMAO