Mid-Mid Life Crisis :/

Options
KellyFaulds
KellyFaulds Posts: 18 Member
So on Monday, I turned 27! :/ The last 8 years have passed me in a blur of babies, working and a difficult relationship with my babies Dad.

Following a mid-mid life crisis, I've decided to get my weight down as it's slowly been creeping up and up hitting the scales last night at 14stone 10 :(

I will do this - and this time I know I will! I seem to have found a new respect for myself...I want to be the person that I know that I can be but my weight holds me back :(

Most of its boredom and laziness and I know that. I am so looking forward to sharing all your journeys and hope to be a regular poster...the app is simple and easy to use from what I can see so far.

Going to buy the he Charlotte Crosby DVD today...is it worth it? X

Replies

• brockbennett1981
    brockbennett1981 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Nvr tried it but the insanity t25 videos r good, sorry too hear about all your prob, it will all turn around for the good so cheer up,
  • KellyFaulds
    Options
    Thank you :smile: I'm looking forward to it x
  • dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Gillian Michaels. Dvd is better I think but check her out on you tube. .definitely worth a look!
  • Kk2Aa
    Kk2Aa Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can do it!

As long as you are doing it for you and for no one else nothing can stop you!

Feel free to add me as a friend and we can support one another!!

xx
  • fullylugged
    fullylugged Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    27 is too young to be "mid-life!" But, the only one whose attitude you can change is yours, so work on that outlook. Test the things in your life and stick to the ones that are excellent. Eat healthy and feel better, and set a good model for the kids too. If you're not already doing some, try volunteering to help others somewhere convenient to your location. It will make you feel really good.
  • SarahSloth342634
    SarahSloth342634 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    HI Kelly how are you? I have young children too and the past 7 years has gone quicker than I would have imagined
    So busy doing the mom thing but have become unfit in the process! I have been doing charlotte's new dvd for a week, first day I could only do 3 rounds but the more I do it the more rounds I can get through. I struggle with the pushups but like the jumping around parts and kicks. Feel free to add me xx
  • DMLC2014
    DMLC2014 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Try these exercise sheets too!! They are fun to do too!! :smile:
    http://darebee.com/workouts.html
  • KellyFaulds
    Options
    Thanks everyone. First day has went well. I'm worried about getting the right level of calorie intake - I've still got 800 calories to use up :neutral: For those that calorie count, how many calories are you trying to have each day?

I have tried to add some of you but it's asking me for your names so not sure how I do that :smile:

Today is the first time I have actually felt hunger in a long time - I'm clearly a greedy guts haha!

Thanks for the recommendations - I'll have a look on YouTube tonight xxx
  • nuttyman82
    nuttyman82 Posts: 10 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    You will do fine it's very hard. I eat as it's the only thing I feel at times can't be taken away from me. It's all mind set. I am staring over and u can add me as a friend if u like.