Goal Outfit? Do you have one?

Options
2»

Replies

• CandiceMcD
    CandiceMcD Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a goal outfit today! Like Candice above, when I bought it, you could see my belly button. But not today! Now this isn't my final goal, as I still have about 20 pounds to lose. But this dress is a 10 and I started at an 18/20 so I'm counting the win!

YAY for no belly button bulge! Congrats!
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    There was a fitness challenge at my job that included a free shirt. For some reason, the extra large was really small. I put on the shirt and just....no. I looked ridiculous and yooge! So I hung the t-shirt in my closet so I can see it every time I open the door. I promised myself that someday that shirt would actually be loose.

I also have a kick-a vintage clothes collection I'd love to get back into. 1940's fashion for the win!
  • AnneLSam
    AnneLSam Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have some really cute summer dresses that I wore on my honeymoon in Paris. Right after we got married I got pregnant and nine years later still haven't lost the weight. So I really want to fit back into those dresses. It won't be this summer (not enough time to lose that much weight) but it WILL be next summer! For this summer I am going to buy new clothes as I lose weight. My husband says I can buy new clothes for each size I lose so bring it on!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    My first goal outfit is to get back into my wedding dress from 10 years ago. After that, I have a pair of jeans I had bought for a goal when I started to lose some years ago and gained it back along with some buddies. This time I will get my @$% back into both outfits. Pictures might take a year on the jeans but the dress, sometime later this year.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I have a dress that I bought like 10 years ago that I want to fit in
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    Probably something like this (cuz I dig fishnets)
    predator-040.jpg?1338323925

• agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I bought a dress that I fit into the last time I got down to 170lbs but then never got to wear it before I gained up again... It's gorgeous and I would love to wear it again!