favorite quick lunches

zeus3091
zeus3091 Posts: 2 Member
I love deli sliced turkey with cheese and mustard rolled up in a leaf of lettuce. I have a pickle on the side too. Sometimes I'll swap turkey out for tuna with tomatoes, keep the pickle. :-) so easy!

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Taco Bell. YUM and quick!
  • tarcotti
    tarcotti Posts: 205 Member
    Deli Meat, Fancy Cheese, and Fruit.
    Chicken Fajita Tacos
    Quinoa Salad
    Veggie Omelet

• Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Taco bell really? wow, ::insert mean name to be called here::
  • _incogNEATo_
    Lazz5k wrote: »
    Taco bell really? wow, ::insert mean name to be called here::

Why?
  • PseudoNinja
    PseudoNinja Posts: 17 Member
    Most likely jealousy. Taco Bell doesn't fit into all of our meal plans the rest of us hate you for it.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Most likely jealousy. Taco Bell doesn't fit into all of our meal plans the rest of us hate you for it.

Oh, well that's sad. For the record a Taco Bell Cantina Power Burrito (with chicken) is 460 calories and quite filling.
  • gaelowyn_pt_duex
    gaelowyn_pt_duex Posts: 135 Member
    I usually have leftovers from dinner- grilled lean meat, some grilled or steamed veg or salad, and sometimes some baked/grilled potato, or brown rice or maybe pasta. I also make lots of crock pot things like chicken ropa, chicken santa fe, sweet barbacoa pork, chili, soups, etc. I then have veg and/or "starch" on the side.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Fruit salads, yogurt with granola, soup, pasta salad, etc
  • jeremiahhittmfp
    jeremiahhittmfp Posts: 1 Member
    I like the turkey wrap... it sounds good. I think I'm going to try that tomorrow.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Burrito bowl, grilled cheese, chicken with different spices, leftovers, boxes of raisins, apples
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    I usually eat leftovers from the night before for lunch. I make sure to cook enough so I can eat some the next day. I've been eating leftover chicken curry for the last 2 days.