All the beautiful ladies click here!

Options

Replies

• Aries03
    Aries03 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Just love your words, i'm starting to look for you weekly now, you are my Mr Motivator. :flowerforyou: x
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Very sweet! Probably what alot of us need to hear to keep on. Thanks! :smile:
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    Thanks for the morning motivational words... :wink:
  • Vixxta
    Vixxta Posts: 31
    Options
    Golly, Ed, thanks for being you! The girl who holds you is very blessed indeed! Your message was just the miracle I needed this morning, soooo....love you right back, dude! :flowerforyou:
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    Awwwwwww come on out to my ranch,, you get a free ride...
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    coolest. fellow. ever! thanks for the feel-good vibes - you made my day, because when i saw the topic i though to myself, 'well, that's me!'

it's been awhile since i felt that way and you're the first person to make me realize it so THANKS! :flowerforyou:
  • spring12peanut
    Options
    i needed this post today! thank you so much for posting this...what an uplifting message :happy:

hope you have a great day and here's to taking the weekend by the horns! happy friday all!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You have to be the most selfless, most encouraging and loveable man I have ever met...on MFP. You never have anything bad to say to or about anyone on here. You always are positive, and try to encourage everyone here. Stay sweet and never change, only for the better. I always look on here to see how things are going at home. Sometimes I don't have time to comment, but I always read them. Thank you for all of your posts. Keep them coming. You are a very uplifting man. Not many around now days. Thanks for all of your posts. You always make my days a lot better, and happier. {{HUGS}}
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Golly, Ed, thanks for being you! The girl who holds you is very blessed indeed! Your message was just the miracle I needed this morning, soooo....love you right back, dude! :flowerforyou:

I am about ym kids 24/7 so I don't date for anyone to hold me. But thank you for the sweet thought. :-) Smooches my friend!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    coolest. fellow. ever! thanks for the feel-good vibes - you made my day, because when i saw the topic i though to myself, 'well, that's me!'

it's been awhile since i felt that way and you're the first person to make me realize it so THANKS! :flowerforyou:

Blessings my new friend. :-)
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    You have to be the most selfless, most encouraging and loveable man I have ever met...on MFP. You never have anything bad to say to or about anyone on here. You always are positive, and try to encourage everyone here. Stay sweet and never change, only for the better. I always look on here to see how things are going at home. Sometimes I don't have time to comment, but I always read them. Thank you for all of your posts. Keep them coming. You are a very uplifting man. Not many around now days. Thanks for all of your posts. You always make my days a lot better, and happier. {{HUGS}}

Thank you my dear friend! Love ya and your just the best!
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    What a great post, motivational, supportive, fantastic, thank you I will face the weekend all the better for it. Have a good one :blushing:
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    :heart: You are so sweet. I needed that motivational read this morning :heart:

Thank you!
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options

I am about ym kids 24/7 so I don't date for anyone to hold me. But thank you for the sweet thought. :-) Smooches my friend!
    Well in 15 or 20 years.. come out for your free ride honey..:yawn:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • rhapsody527
    rhapsody527 Posts: 60
    Options
    You are too sweet! Thanks for the motivation. Hope you have a great weekend too!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I clicked out of sheer curiosity... THANKS! :)
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am beautiful. Some days I may not feel liike it. Some days I say, once I lose this weight I will be beautiful but this post reminded me I am beautiful no matter what. My journey isnt about beauty but about my health and living a beautiful life. Thank you for this post it is what I needed on this beautiful day.
  • SoldierDad
    Options

Well in 15 or 20 years.. come out for your free ride honey..:yawn:

Thank you. :-)
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    thankyou Ed, I needed this this AM. Was feeling good about myself, then saw a photo of me from this weekend and that's gone until this AM.