Going to lose 87lbs but I can't do it alone, looking for some friends

Options

Replies

• puja25
    puja25 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My weight loss journey is almost like yours minus the hubby and baby though I would want one (hubby). I lost around 80 pounds 5 years back by exercising and eating healthy but now I am in my 180s. I started at 200, two months back. I am glad I lost some weight but have around 50 pounds more to go. I need all the support and want to support others in their journey.
  • ImReady042015
    ImReady042015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in this for 100 lbs to loose. Add me and help me stay motivated!
  • micheleknoxthomas
    micheleknoxthomas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Need To Lose 90 lbs. Just started a doctor - assisted program. 4 days in, so far so good, but I feel a bit weak. Good luck!
  • micheleknoxthomas
    micheleknoxthomas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    As I mentally weak. I swear everybody has been pushing sweets on me, not knowing that I started a way of healthy eating lifestyle.
  • pmk1969
    pmk1969 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 85 to lose and day 5 suffering massive Pepsi withdraw. Oh POP is my drug and so missing it but can't put this off need to stop before it gets worse
    Positive thoughts and encouragement to all
  • trampelemily25
    trampelemily25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends to help motivate me. I need to lose 33lbs. Had a baby 9 months ago and it's time to get my four pack back!!!
  • Leisa42
    Leisa42 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Send request if you want. I need 100lbs gone. Have no idea how to send on my phone.
  • kelly29414
    kelly29414 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've been at this since September and have lost 55 lbs with another 30 (ish) go go. I don't have much of a support group and would love to have more MFP friends to encourage and motivate. Hey, and if anyone tries new healthy recipes and finds a winner, I'd love to hear about it!!

Anyone frel free to add me.
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Sorry to everyone who has responded and hasn't gotten a request from me, i will be working on it today! Mobile won't let me add people
  • CoolCatWV
    CoolCatWV Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey, we're so close! I'm looking to get back to 135 too, and I'm currently at 219.4. Let's do this together!
  • Jenkorp72
    Jenkorp72 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old thread but if you're still looking for support please send me a request! I'm 42 and 186 lbs and looking to get down to 110-115. I've been clean eating the last week and I actually feel better!
  • greengladiol
    greengladiol Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ! :)
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    I'll send requests out as soon as I can get to my laptop. My phone won't let me request anyone
  • robinpurcell1
    robinpurcell1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me too ;)
    I need to lose about 80 lbs as well. Just started back at the gym & eating clean last week.
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    :)
  • Jenkorp72
    Jenkorp72 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Also looking to lose about 70 more pounds! Would love some more motivation!
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    I'm working on requests. Lol my laptop has this big *kitten* crack in the middle of the screen thanks to my kids. I just got my table in, i just have to pick it up at the post office, hopefully that will work with mfp.
  • kesha12
    kesha12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to join also, I am looking to lose about 80-100lbs. I need all the help I can get.
  • getinfitin40
    getinfitin40 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 224 lbs and looking to lose 60lbs so I'm in
  • getinfitin40
    getinfitin40 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    How about we do a weekly challenge with this group?