Where to go after Insanity Max 30?

Options
Hey all. I just finished 3 months of Max 30 (month 1 twice, then month 2) and really want to start a new program. I have P90X3 but I don't have the space or a pull-up bar to do it properly. I have a little more than the space of a yoga mat to work out on.

I am currently looking at Tapout XT and Black Fire on DailyBurn. Has anyone had positive experience with these? Or any other suggestions for home workouts?

Replies

• herbielinz
    herbielinz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    T25 is good
  • ImVeryAngryItsNotButter
    ImVeryAngryItsNotButter Posts: 39 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The trainer in Tapout X is an annoying and cringey little guy however I enjoyed the workouts, they get your body moving in different directions (a ton of core work) than what you see in any of the P90 or Insanity series. Additionally after P90 and Insanity I felt that I really had to step up my own intensity to get the most of the Tapout videos otherwise my resting heart rate was exceptionally low throughout the program.
  • kpodaru
    kpodaru Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i liked tapout xt. the guy is annoying but it's actually a pretty good workout. i also liked insanity asylum (1 and 2) and i LOVED body beast.
  • PAtinCO
    PAtinCO Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    How about the original Insanity program? I would think T25 would be too easy after doing Max 30.
  • ImVeryAngryItsNotButter
    Options
    +1 for asylum, if you haven't done that one yet you're in for a beating. It does require a bit of space but you could improvise for sure.
  • fififi0na
    fififi0na Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! Tapout is sounding more and more interesting.

I would LOVE to try Asylum but even in Max 30 I would get super annoyed when I have to modify due to space issues. I think Asylum would drive me bonkers.