My story :)

Options
vmwnm2wey223.jpg
b9plycy328zu.jpg

Hello! My names Rebecca :blush: . Currently weigh 374lbs as of last week. At my heaviest i was 420lbs. Iv always been the big girl since i can remember. Im actively trying to lose weight mostly for my health. I don't want to be another statistic for a big girl. I have a end goal of reaching 250lbs and if i am still uncomfortable with how i feel or want to keep going my next goal will be 175lbs. Right now the goal is 350lbs then 300lbs. Im 22 and want to have a family and kids and the way i was going that wasn't going to happen. When I get to 300lbs my reward is either to go to a amusement park {I have never been on a roller coaster. I was always afraid i wouldn't fit or i would break the ride some how.} or go and get a tattoo that I have been wanting to get for my dad who passed away when I was 10 and of my mom. Its just two small elephants with there trunks intertwined and one pink one green. I'm a open book and if you have any questions im willing to answer.

Replies

• kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 50lb loss!!

I'm sure you'll get to whatever goals you set yourself!
  • salserita1220
    salserita1220 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! You've got this and I believe you'll definitely reach your goals!
  • bbbecky92
    bbbecky92 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks! The support makes me more determined! B)
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! You just keep doing what you are doing and you will reach all your goals. I love your honesty and you seem to have such a great attitude. I'm proud of what you have accomplished!!