Down 75 Pounds (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous. Ever think of being a model?? You are so pretty. Well done on your weight loss. What an inspiration!!! You are an example for younger girls to follow. You go girl!!!
  • jakewhitemanter
    jakewhitemanter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    what a change, you seem much happier. but however you still looked beautiful before you lost weight. remember that. good luck
  • DonnaAnn64
    DonnaAnn64 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.. Inspiring :)
  • jee_nee_us
    jee_nee_us Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow Brilliant.

BTW you are very beautiful.
  • ai071408
    ai071408 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the kind words everyone :) I'm flattered. Feel free to send me friend requests and ask questions if you have any!
  • Nsibo
    Nsibo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, i have just started my journey, do you mind sharing how you did it.
  • ai071408
    ai071408 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sorry it took me so long to answer. School is crazy cuz finals are next week. But yes, I'd love to share some of the weight loss tips that have worked for me!

1. Drink plenty of water. It also helps to drink a glass before every meal as it will make you feel fuller sooner and eat less. I don't drink any soda or coffee. If I need caffeine I drink tea.
    2. Half an hour of cardio every other day. My favorite is the elliptical cuz it's easy on my knees. Weight lifting also helps.
    3. Never grocery shop on an empty stomach.
    4. Plan your meals out ahead of time. If you are going to eat something that you know you have a hard time with controlling portion sizes: measure out the amount you should eat and put the leftovers away BEFORE you eat. This often stops you from going back for seconds.
    5. Cut down on carbs. French fries and pasta are special treats for me.
    6. Take vitamin D3 daily. Most of the population is deficient in Vitamin D and is helps with weight loss.
    7. And I know this one might be hard for most people, but I don't eat meat. If you are going to eat meat, do very little red meat. Try to replace it with turkey and fish.

I hope these help!
  • sakapona
    sakapona Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look great! Such a big change! Wow! Amazing! Keep it up.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • TracyV125
    TracyV125 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great job and best wishes on your continued journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!