HEY!

Options
Hi My name is Brittany Im a 20 year old nursing student. I have struggled with being over weight for a long time and I am ready to do something about it. I have one of my best friends Christina working out with me and my sister Lori and my friend Jamie supporting me along with showing me this awesome website it makes keeping track of everything so easy! I am ready to be healthy along with avoiding many health issues that run in my family!

Replies

• Llopez7809
    Llopez7809 Posts: 4
    Options
    Awe Britt-bee! I wish I lived by you so I could work out with you and Christina. However in a few months I will look pretty silly in any sort of spandex work out gear...lol. Keep up the great work because it isn't about "looking" a certain way. It is about "feeling" a certain way!! If you feel healthy and happy then it's all good sugar doll!

P.S. Don't get too skinny or customers at work might mistake you for an Angel because of how beautiful you are!!! Not to mention your other assets hahaha
  • bthurmon
    bthurmon Posts: 8
    Options
    I know if you lived out by me it would be awesome lmao because then you could do my grocery shopping with me lol. I can not wait to see you with your prego belly you're so cute!! Thanks for the encouragement!!!! Bahaha I am hoping the assets I have will minimize if you catch my drift hahaha.
  • bthurmon
    bthurmon Posts: 8
    Options
    p.s. I <3 your quote!:happy:
  • christinalin
    Options
    I just saw this & it made me smile :) I freaking love you Brit and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Just want to say how much of a great job you are doing. We're on a role and not stopping! I wish your sister lived closer so she could come too! <3