Favorite salad dressings?

Options
That tastes good but not loaded with calories?

Replies

• mkveli2pac
    mkveli2pac Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ken's Raspberry Pecan Dressing is my favorite. 2 tablespoons is 50 calories.
  • CS0303
    CS0303 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll have to try that! I like the Sugar Free Raspberry from Maple Grove Farms.. but it does have Splenda and is pretty sweet... probably not the best option, I know many people prefer to avoid that....but it's only 5 calories for 2 tablespoons.
  • jcook0716
    jcook0716 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Lighthouse organic balsamic... I think its about 80 cals a serving and has TONS of flavor.
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Ranch lots of Fat freaking LOVE IT!!! Just wish I could have it more often but oh well thats what treats are for.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    The Bolthouse Farms stuff is pretty good, particularly if you're in the mood for a creamy dressing. I tend to use them more for dips. My go to salad dressing is Newman's Light Italian.
  • peterjens
    peterjens Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I make my own basic vinaigrette.
    5T olive oil
    3T vinegar (sometimes balsamic)
    The above ratio can be adjusted to your taste. Sometimes I go 50/50.
    2T Dijon mustard
    1/4t salt
    1/4t pepper
    (optional 1 clove garlic minced)
  • w117seg
    w117seg Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Random, but I have found I eat a lot less dressing if I dip my salad rather than pour it on, so I can worry less about the calories. I love Kraft Lite Asian Toasted Sesame and the Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Italian.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Opa Greek Yogurt Ceasar tastes really good. They also have a ranch that's good too. 35 calories & 3 grams of fat per tablespoon.
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Salt & Pepper....that's it!
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'll stick with lite italian or lite balsamic

...I just wanted to comment cause we have the same name ;)
  • Tikibar72
    Tikibar72 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Trader Joe's Asian Style Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette. 70 Cal per serving (2 Tblsp)
  • moltobella
    moltobella Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I recently found Garlic Expressions (https://www.garlic-expressions.com/). So good!
  • spinnerdell
    spinnerdell Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I like Wishbone Light Italian dressing. It's zesty and just thick enough to cling to lettuce, with 35 calories per two tablespoons.
  • ambie694
    ambie694 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i don't know about the sodium, but I have been swapping out salad dressing for salsa
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    They are all Asian-y dressings, for whatever reason, but they are super low calorie and tasty as hell.

The number one is rice vinegar. Like 10 calories in that one...
    Newman's Own Low Fat Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
    Litehouse Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
    LitehouseTangy Orange Citrus
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I should add that, for taco salads, nonfat plain yogurt with minced chipotle peppers is the bomb. Add a little salsa to that for another tasty, low cal dressing combo.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    I use EVOO and lemon juice with LOTS of black pepper, some chives, and a little coarse kosher salt added.
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I like Kraft Lite Parmesan Asiago Balsamic Vinaigarette (40 cals for 2 TBSP) and also Kraft Ceasar Vinaigarette (60 cals for 2 TBSP). I also frequently use salsa as a salad dressing, its usually 5-10 cals/2 TBSP.
  • aggiekaren01
    aggiekaren01 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My current favorite is Annie's Naturals Honey Mustard Vinaigrette. It's 40 calories for 2 tbsp.