Good bye Lane Bryant, Hello Victoria Secret

Options
palwithme
palwithme Posts: 860 Member
Met my big goal of losing 60 pounds. I will miss your frilly things, Lane Bryant.

jm6fdjkhpusf.jpg

Replies

• Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Heh. Nice!! :smiley:
  • sakapona
    sakapona Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing! That's great, that's a hugeeee accomplishment!
  • HDub3459
    HDub3459 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to the same thing! Congrats!
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Woo! Love it!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    woooooo! I like HerRoom and Bare Essentials for nice lingerie, too. (and also, practical undies lol.) Those two are online. You can pretty much always get a discount with a coupon code of some sort, or a sale. retailmenot.com is where I find those codes.
  • ritodcin03
    ritodcin03 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    woo-hoo! good for you!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Nice! I will admit, though, that I've yet to find a better bra than the Cacique smooth balconette. LOL I wonder if there's a suitable VS replacement...
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Nice! I will admit, though, that I've yet to find a better bra than the Cacique smooth balconette. LOL I wonder if there's a suitable VS replacement...

I totally agree! Lane Bryant bras are some of the best.
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! Such an amazing accomplishment!!!
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Nothing against Lane Bryant, but that was my low point, when I had to shop in there...
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    The day that I cancelled all my email subscriptions to the plus size stores was a glorious day! Congrats!!
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Happylybre
    Happylybre Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    WooHooo!!!!! :p:*
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Man, I am looking forward to saying goodbye to the Catherines and Land Bryant and plus size everything. I'm glad they exist, I just don't want to be their target demographic customer any more. Good for you!
  • maineapple
    maineapple Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Lol! What about the "Woman Within" catalogs? It is crazy how we end up getting on more of those catalog lists if we shop in some of those stores. I too love VS and cannot wait to shop in there once again. I buy my girls gift certificates for Christmas every year to VS, and I plan to purchase one for myself this year!
  • alwaysbeauitfulnomatterwhat
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Sadi_Kalen
    Sadi_Kalen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    congratulations! reaching our goals is one of the things i love about MFP. i thought it would bother me having to continue logging everything i eat and calorie counting to maintain, but i've enjoyed the flexibility of my diet since i reached maintenance. i hope you maintain successfully or lose more if that's your goal! :D
    i'm gunning for a year at maintenance... just over halfway there now at 8 months or so at GW.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    *applause*
  • Funship
    Funship Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, you are awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!