Low Carb - PCOS

Options
Hey Fitness Friends,

I'm looking for friends with open diaries so I can be that creeper and see what you're eating :). I'm doing a low carb high fat lifestyle change mainly because I have PCOS and because it's what works for me. I'm looking for friends of all lifestyles to keep me (and you) motivated. Go ahead hit that add button.

Replies

• tshirtartist
    tshirtartist Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi princess...I have been doing a lower carb primal way of eating. Not totally no carb though. Just added you as my friend. I have been having a lot of problems lately sticking with it ( my dad just passed away so think I have been using food as a bit of a sedative) and have been super frustrated with my weight so today I tried having a couple of meals with lower carb green smoothies and a low carb dinner which worked. WooHoo!
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Hey Princess - welcome! There are a few groups for women who suffer from PCOS. There is a ton of support here for us fabulous PCOS-ladies. I'm fortunate in that I don't have to do the low carb thing but please feel free to add me anyway.
  • daphnekingerygreen
    daphnekingerygreen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My first day at it. I seen your post and I also have PCOS and find it really hard to lose weight. Maybe we can offer each other words of encouragement.
  • michsax14
    michsax14 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I also have pcos and would love some friends who are going through the same thing!
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm trying low carb out too
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for nearly two years now. Feel free to add!